Earn your Master's in Accountancy in as little as one year. Apply for Spring 2023 admission.
Our Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA) degree program prepares you for the CPA exam. The program offers you the flexibility of a part-time schedule or an accelerated full-time schedule. Classes are taught in a hybrid format, with a mix of in-person and online classes.
Find out if you qualify for a GMAT/GRE waiver. Learn more about our MSA program.
For Future Students:
Susan Cholette, Ph.D.
Professor of Decision Sciences
Director, Center for Ethical & Sustainable Business
Lam-Larsen Distinguished Teaching Professor 2021-2023
Decision Sciences Professor Susan Cholette’s early career was industry-focused - her research background in building large scale economic models that tracked greenhouse gas emissions and her desire to stay rooted in the Bay Area led to positions in supply chain consulting and project management. Through a stroke of luck, Cholette was presented with an opportunity to work in academia. Today, after two decades as a professor, she still brings her industry experiences into the classroom as a powerful tool for teaching students to build skills in forecasting, inventory management, and more.
Featured Student Resources
Contact us if you are a student experiencing difficulties and need real-time support.
Find a scholarship that's right for you.
Contact us with "quick questions". Hours: 10:30 a.m.-noon and 1-2:30 p.m.
Eligible undergraduate students receive personalized attention through in-class academic support and tutoring.
A historic $25 million gift from alumnus Chris Larsen (B.S.,'84), his wife Lyna Lam and the Rippleworks foundation to the Lam Family College of Business.
- The is a unique certificate program that fulfills management and business needs for ethics and compliance professionals in growth industries such as healthcare, biotech, pharmaceutical, information technology services and products, finance and accounting, manufacturing and hospitality.
- The certificate program prepares individuals for leadership roles in organizations operating in the international environment.
- The Graduate Certificate in Finance program provides students with advanced financial knowledge and skills for a professional career in the finance industry.
- This graduate certificate program targets working professionals in for-profit businesses and non-profit institutions who seek to expand their knowledge of cybersecurity. The program is suitable for professionals working in the field of information systems or in other functional or service areas of an organization.
- Integrating ethics, corporate social responsibility and environmental sustainability beyond the classroom.