International Business programs prepare students to be managers and leaders in organizations that operate in global markets. Degrees, minors, and certificates include:
- MBA, International Business Emphasis
- BS in Business Administration, Concentration in International Business
- Minor in International Business
- Undergraduate Certificate in International Business
- Graduate Certificate in International Business & Global Leadership
Gerardo "Buddy" Ungson, Ph.D.
Y.F. Chang Endowed Chair and Professor of International Business
International Business Professor Gerardo "Buddy" Ungson is deeply inspired by global experiences in both research and teaching. His formative years in the Philippines were a catalyst for his focus on international business, and his position as Y.F. Chang Endowed Chair at the Lam Family College of Business (LFCoB) has furthered Ungson’s deep exploration of his field as it relates to development across the world.