Are You Headed in the Right Direction?
The Lam Family College of Business (LFCoB) welcomes you to explore our resources and use the tools available to help you progress and move ahead in your educational goals.
- Incoming Students - Steps to Prepare for Spring 2024 Semester
- Downtown Campus Facilities & Services
- Career Services & Professional Development
- Graduate Business Internship Class
- Fun Friday networking events
- Graduate Business Programs Tuition & Fees
- Graduate Elective Courses
- Graduate Business Certificates
Calendar & Deadlines
Division of Graduate Studies
Offices and Services
The Lam Family College of Business offers more than 25 scholarship opportunities to their students. We encourage you to pursue as many as possible
To search for and apply to scholarships you may be eligible for, visit the San Francisco State University Scholarship website.
Beta Gamma Sigma
Students who meet selection criteria will be invited to join the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society.
Beta Alpha Psi
Students who meet selection criteria will be invited to apply to the Beta Alpha Psi Executive Graduate Honor.
Office Hours (DTC 1230)
- Mon. - Thurs, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Fri., 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
San Francisco State University
160 Spear Street, Suite 1230
San Francisco, CA 94105