Lam Family College of Business Graduate Certificate Programs
Students may apply directly for admissions into a Graduate Certificate Program (access each link above for details). Alternatively, requirements for any of these graduate certificate programs can be met through concurrent completion of MBA, MSA or MSBA degree requirements when overlap exists between the two programs.
How to Apply for Award After Completing Certificate Requirements
After completing all requirements within a certificate program, students will need to apply for award of the certificate. Once the certificate is awarded, the credentials will be added to the University transcript and a physical certificate will be produced by the Graduate Division and mailed to the student. After completing all certificate requirements, students will need to complete the following steps to have the certificate awarded:
- Complete the Certificate Approved Program (CAP) form.
- Pay the $7 CAP fee online (detailed instructions provided below*).
- Email the completed form to Christopher Kingston (firstname.lastname@example.org). Christopher will obtain the required signatures (Certificate Advisor & Program/Department Chair) and then submit the completed form to Graduate Studies for processing.
* How to Pay the CAP Fee Online:
- Once you are logged into your Student Center, click “Make a Payment” link located under the Finances menu bar.
- Click the hyperlink that reads “Click here to make a payment”.
- On the right side of the page, click the hyperlink that reads “Graduate Division”.
- On the right side of the page, click the hyperlink that reads “Grad Division – Certificate Program Fees”.
- Click “View Details” button that appears in the same row as “Grad Division – POST BACCALAUREATE Certificate Program Fee”.
- Click “Add to Shopping Cart” button.
- Click “Checkout” button.
- In the next screen, select your method of payment and click “Continue Checkout” button.
- Finalize the remaining steps to make your payment for the CAP fee.