We're Here to Help You Thrive and Succeed.
Explore all the resources and tools available to help you progress toward your educational goals and thrive.
Undergraduate Student Resources
- Schedule a Career Services Advising Appointment
- Tutoring Services for Metro Academy of Business Students
- Technology, Workspaces, Business Collaboration Lab
- Lam Family College of Business Undergraduate Academic Standards
- How to Select Courses for the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Find Departmental Operating Hours and Contacts
Business Student Organizations Information Participate, Join and Grow
Scholarships and Honors
- View scholarship listings
- Beta Gamma Sigma - Students who meet selection criteria will be invited to join the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society.
- Beta Alpha Psi, Beta Chi Chapter
Business Building Room Reservations
BUS 202 and BUS 216
- Reservations for Faculty - Please contact your department's Academic Office Coordinator to make a reservation.
Reservations for Student Organization Members - Please contact Jeff O'Toole to make your reservation.
Jeff O'Toole, Lab Coordinator
Other University Resources
- Academic Programs- includes overview, degree requirements, roadmap and information for Transfer students
- Academic Calendar- includes current deadlines and holidays for current and past academic years
- Bursar's Office: Schedule of Student Tuition and Fees
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Disability Programs and Resource Center
- GatorConnect- Connect with SFSU Alumni interested to support you
- GatorXperiene- Learn about clubs and student organizations
- J. Paul Leonard Library
- Learn about other Campus Resources
- Office of International Programs (OIP) F1 Student info
- Office of Student Financial Aid
- Bookstore- academic and leisure books, purchase technology, computer equipment, and other essentials
- Tutoring Information through Tutoring and Academic Support Center (TASC)
- University Career Service & Leadership Development Office
- University Housing
- Zoom Tutorial for video meetings
Academic Calendar & Deadlines