Fun Friday: MSBA Alumna's Path To Anaconda – a High-Tech Enterprise
This event is designed for graduate business students and alumni from our graduate business programs.
Topic: MSBA Alumna's Path Into Anaconda—a High-tech Enterprise
Come listen to the experiences and stories from a recent alumna about the opportunities and challenges for Lam Family College of Business graduate students who are using business analytics currently in their field of work, or are interested in joining this industry.
Sheetal Kalburgi (MSBA, '21)
As a Product Manager of Anaconda Distribution at Anaconda, Sheetal Kalburgi manages the Python and R distribution repository. She directs and oversees the open-source product to ensure that all projects and every release meet organizational goals and requirements, and mostly importantly a secure product is available for the user. Her role is instrumental in developing and executing processes, directing the product to ensure the release is on track and all the customer and user requirements are met, work with other department leads to define, prioritize, and develop projects for Anaconda. This is Sheetal's dream role, as she has always been passionate about product management and leadership.
Event Location: Hybrid
- In-Person: Room 506, SFSU Downtown Campus (DTC) at 160 Spear Street. Drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be available for in-person audience. Please RSVP by email to email@example.com by September 14.
- Virtual: Join Zoom Meeting at https://sfsu.zoom.us/j/8337946110 Meeting ID: 833 794 6110
Event Topics include:
- What is Anaconda and what do they do?
- Introduction to what a Product Manager does
- How the MSBA program played a role for this job
- Different career paths opened up by an MSBA degree
- Advice and tips for your job search
- Q & A
The Lam Family College of Business welcomes persons with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodations upon request. If you would like reasonable accommodations for this event, please contact Lutfus Sayeed at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so your request may be reviewed.