Ming Li, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department Chair
Phone: (415) 338-6082
Location: CA 259 / DTC 606
- TUESDAYS: 10:00am - 12:00nn
- THURSDAYS: 05:00pm - 06:00pm
Professor Ming Li joined the Finance Department at San Francisco State University in 2005, after completing his Ph.D. degree in Economics at UCLA. His research interests include international finance, asset pricing and learning.
- Ph.D. in Economics (2005), University of California, Los Angeles
- International Finance
- Asset Pricing
- Model Uncertainty and Learning
- Application of Robust Control in Finance