Steps to Apply
Thank you for your interest in San Francisco State University's Master of Science in Business Analytics program.
The application process to apply to the MS in Business Analytics program is outlined in the following steps:
- Go to our online application, select the appropriate semester, and click on the button "Apply." You may need to create an account with a username and password if you have not done so before.
- Log into your account and select San Francisco State University as your campus location.
- Under the list of program options, select "Business Analytics".
- Complete the Personal Information section and Program Materials section of the online application.
- Upload all of your unofficial transcripts, resume, and personal statement in the Program Materials section.
- In the Evaluations segment of the Program Materials section, please invite your two letter writers to send in their letters within one to two weeks.
- When you register for the GRE test, please make sure to request that your official test scores are sent to our school code: 4684.
- If you register for the TOEFL test, please make sure to request that your official test scores be sent to our school code: 4683.
We are here to answer your questions
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (415) 817-4300, if you have questions or need assistance in completing your online application.
Visit our admissions page for tuition, fees, application deadlines and financial aid information.