Commercial Real Estate Fellows Program
We have a flourishing business environment in San Francisco. We have significant commercial building development in the downtown area, and we have a workforce that is starting to retire. The commercial real estate industry needs new professionals!
Application for the 2021-2022 Commerical Real Estate Fellows Program is coming soon!
Commercial Real Estate Alliance for Tomorrow’s Employees (CREATE) has partnered with San Francisco State University to develop future global leaders through the Commercial Real Estate Fellows program. CREATE is a collaborative effort between leading commercial real estate companies and service firms to address the industry’s growing workforce challenges throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
About the Program
The one-year program prepares students to be job-ready in the commercial real estate market, and runs two semesters from August 2021 to May 2022. This is your opportunity to enter the field of commercial real estate, an industry that is rapidly changing due to factors such as shifts in demographics and advances in technology. There is no cost to become a fellow.
There are eight sessions each semester, covering topics such as:
- property management
- leasing & marketing
- asset Management
- understanding commercial real estate types
- construction and project management
Who is Eligible?
- Must be a current San Francisco State University junior, senior, or graduate student from any concentration in the Lam Family College of Business that intends to graduate May 2022 or after
- You are genuinely interested and have a high desire to pursue a career in commercial real estate in the Bay Area upon graduation
- You must have a GPA of at least 2.5
- If selected, you will be able to commit to the 2021/2022 CRE Fellows program
- learn about commercial real estate principles and real world applications
- building tours, job shadow, and mentoring opportunities
- professional development workshops and events designed for young professionals in the commercial real estate industry
- strengthen professional skills that are in demand for any workplace environment including communication and problem-solving skills
- develop and network with a community of peers, mentors, and leaders in the commercial real estate industry
Attend an Information SessionInformation sessions are now closed. Please contact Erick Muñoz at email@example.com for more information.
Ready to Apply?
More information regarding applications for the 2021- 2022 CRE Fellows Cohort is coming soon, but if you have any questions about how to apply for the next cohort or just want to learn more about the program, please reach out to Erick Muñoz at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Cohort runs furing the Fall and Spring semesters.
- All sessions are slated to take place every other Wednesday from 4:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. (pending changes due to holidays or unforseen circumstances)
- Cost: This program is fully funded by BOMA – there is no student tuition!
- Eligibility: Undergraduate and Graduate students at San Francisco State University. All majors with a concentration in the Lam Family College of Business are welcome to apply.
- Cohort size: 25-35 students.
Questions or Need More Information?
If you have any questions, please contact Erick Muñoz at email@example.com for more information.