Our company is looking for an organized, energetic, multitasker to join our San Francisco based firm. Primary duties are to support two senior executives with their daily administrative needs to include, but not limited to, organizing meetings, managing calendars and coordinate travel.
An ideal candidate has experience working in an office environment and can anticipate, prioritize and adjust to changes no matter how large or small. Organization, quality of work and timely execution are priorities and is personally important to you.
Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, are needed in order to keep the senior executives well informed. You will be required to greet and make comfortable all guests to the office.
Proficient with the Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and have basic bookkeeping skills.
Knowledgeable and comfortable with all aspects of technology (PC/Mac/lphone/Androids) and social media.
Interested students should send their resume to:
- On-site mentor will be available to guide and assist
- Attend the following community events:
o June 18 Law Enforcement Torch Run
o July 10-11 Pre-owned Car Sale
o July 26 SF Giants Law Enforcement Appreciation Night
Intern will assist with the day to day operations of SF Police Credit Union's Marketing department. Opportunity to gain marketing experience in a financial institution/business setting. This is a paid internship ($15/hr), 15 hours per week
• Assist with fulfilling marketing material requests (caps, pens, brochures, display replacements) for branches, coordinate distribution
• Organize marketing supplies (giveaways, brochures, inserts)
• Assist with entering invoices and submitting to accounting
• Archive prior promotions samples, APB quarterly newsletters, Board Newsletter and monthly publications
• Maintain day-to-day operations and provide general department support
• Conduct research as it pertains to financial products/services, industry competition and trends related to rebrand
Graphic Design Support:
• Update monthly media ads with current promotions
• Fulfill Membership Development requests such as creating flyers, and monthly promotional
• Support member events
• Update Marketing page on SharePoint (upload current brochures, inserts, posters)
• Assistance with creating social media content for various platforms
• Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program required
• Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
• Ability to multi-task and take initiative
• Experience with content creation in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, even if not professional
• Flexible work schedule
• Hardworking and dedicated outlook
• Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
OpsCruise is a VC-funded stealth company based in Mountain View, CA, with the mission of empowering enterprise companies to assure the performance of their cloud applications. Building a SaaS product that uses unique patent-pending analytics technologies, OpsCruise is founded by serial entrepreneurs with deep expertise and experience in building and delivering enterprise software and systems.
OpsCruise is busy building the product and starting Proof of Concepts (POCs) with a small group of customers. As we make progress towards the general availability (GA) of our product, we want to build a sales pipeline based on specific end-user profiles to ensure we are targeting the right customers.
- Strategize specific customer segments and refine our customer profiles by company sector and size by conducting industry research in the growing cloud market
- Create the initial customer list based on the profiles and customer segments that would good prospects for the GA and sales pipeline
- Contact customers from the list and conduct interviews with potential customers
- Demonstrable analytical abilities and strong attention to detail
- Strong business insight and ability to quickly pick up complex technical concepts. Familiarity with cloud technologies is a plus
- Ability to collaborate and work in small collaborative professional environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a business major, preferably an MBA student, or a 3rd or 4th year undergraduate.
- Local candidates only.
If you are interested, please contact Aloke Guha at email@example.com .
This intern will design and manage $10,000/month in Ad Words campaigns for the University. If time allows, s/he will also initiate and manage social media pages and work on email marketing.
Working with Development Directors in writing ads and keywords, placing ads, maintaining ad campaigns for success and relevancy. Setting up Facebook page and/or group and posting on Facebook and possibly other social media. Writing, designing, and implementing email campaigns/newsletters.
Student needs to have basic knowledge of AdWords.
AdWords certification.Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
This position is a great opportunity to gain hands-on professional experience in various facets of digital marketing.
The College of Business at San Francisco State University is seeking a self-motivated Digital Marketing Intern to join our team and support our marketing efforts.
You’ll be involved in implementing various marketing campaigns across digital marketing channels to promote the College of Business (CoB) programs and events to help drive enrollment growth, event registration, student and alumni engagement, and to contribute to increasing our brand’s visibility in the marketplace.
• Write, design, proofread, edit and test email blasts, announcements and e-newsletters using HTML code in Pardot and Salesforce.
• Write and edit SEO content, stories, marketing and advertising copy, and event information for the website, Eventbrite, other third-party websites, the CoB Annual Report, and other printed materials.
• Write promotional and news posts, and manage social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter).
• Assist with managing Google AdWords campaigns (paid search engine marketing).
• Develop and maintain a monthly dashboard report to monitor digital marketing KPIs.
• Assist with event planning and coordination.
• Other duties as assigned.
• The ideal candidate has an undergraduate degree or is working toward a degree with a concentration in either marketing, communications, business, information systems, or related fields.
• GPA 2.75 or higher
• At least one year of experience using social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Instagram.
• Able to multitask under tight deadlines.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Able to respond to inquiries promptly and to execute project tasks quickly, with minimal direction.
• Effective and positive verbal communication skills.
• Strong, clear, concise, and creative writing and editing skills, with excellent grammar, a high degree of accuracy, and able to write good marketing copy.
• Interest in and aptitude for quickly learning new software and digital marketing tools.
• A positive, can-do attitude.
• A team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
• Flexible and easily adapts to changes in priorities and direction.
• Some coding knowledge or experience using HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap.
• Some experience using an email marketing platform, such as Pardot.
• Some experience using a CRM database, such as Salesforce.
• Some experience using a website content management system, such as Drupal.
• Some experience in SEO and SEM.
Applicants must send a cover letter, resume and two writing samples via email to Sandra Henao, Executive Director of Business Development and Marketing, San Francisco State University College of Business, at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience of working in a commercial real estate office in downtown San Francisco
- Somewhat flexible schedule to accommodate your class schedule
- Ability to take time off during interviews with potential employers
Paid internship in a historic high-rise building that is geared towards getting you experience in a busy real estate office. You will be handling tenant and vendor calls, learning about the leasing process and getting direct Property Management experience. We have participated for the last 5 years in the BOMA CREATE Internship Program and each of our last five interns have gone on to full-time positions outside of the company.
General office tasks, answering phones, coordinating engineering and janitorial tasks with tenants, learning relevant software programs, tracking Certificates of Insurance, data gathering and managing special projects.
Participation in BOMA SF CREATE Program
Classes in Real Estate and Finance
Please send resume to email@example.com. Strong resumes will be submitted. Students who submit resumes that need editing will receive feedback by email.
Please visit the following website:
This is would be a W9 contracted job on an "as needed" basis. There are no benefits offered with this position. However, being a small, local company there is always the opportunity to grow from within.
Zola is looking for outgoing Brand Ambassadors in the SF Bay Area that embrace a healthy lifestyle and are available on an ongoing basis to work help with fun events and conduct demos focusing on our plant-powered hydration portfolio of ready-to-drink functional beverages including Organic Hydrating Energy Drinks, Coconut Water, and Acai Juice. This is a great opportunity for a first step into the sales world and if possible, we would help fulfill internship credits.
Applicant will be responsible for bringing event materials to grocery stores and/or event sites to execute samplings where they'll educate consumers on Zola's brand story and items, with the goal of selling product. This includes setup and breakdown of a table, pouring of beverage samples and sales tracking for data feedback.
We're looking for somebody who is clean, professional and enthusiastic about working with and engaging people that has good reporting and follow up skills. They must also have a functioning vehicle, flexible availability, and a phone w/ a camera.
Send a brief introduction along with your resume attached to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you can also give Devin a call at (209) 969-6005.
The intern will assist Yolo County Parks Division staff to create a social media outreach program, cultivate unique Parks branding, and design materials for the Parks Division website, as well as participate in and coordinate a variety of additional communications and marketing tasks for the Parks Division, such as tabling at community events and developing multimedia materials like photos and/or videos. Candidates can expect to gain a wide range of recreation and parks programming experience while working on a variety of Parks activities.
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and engaging in a variety of social media platforms to promote Parks Division activities, resources, and destinations
- Developing and writing material for brochures, flyers, press releases, website, and social media
- Assisting Parks staff in community outreach events, presentations, and/or public meetings for residents and organizations as needed
- Creating a social media toolkit to cultivate a unique Yolo County Parks brand to promote to residents and organizations
- Assisting with administrative duties as needed
- Must be enrolled in a college or university (two- or four-year program) or a recent graduate to be considered.
- Flexible schedule, in office and field settings; must be available some evenings and weekends for Parks events
- Strong social media skills (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Ability to work under supervision as well as independently
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and Adobe Suite or similar
- Valid driver’s license and ability/willingness to drive a County vehicle for work-related tasks