- Provides confidential administrative, secretarial and project support to the Property Managers and executive management.
- Prepares correspondence and reports for the Property Managers, the Board of Directors and assigned Committee Chairs.
- Is responsible for working with the computer consultant to assure the system performs at all times.
- Performs bi-weekly/monthly building walks.
- Assists Property Manager in coordinating office workflow, reports, and other such communications to meet deadlines.
- Completes secretarial work requests from Board of Directors and Committee members.
- Responsible for Administrative file maintenance, both homeowner and corporate on both electronic and hard copy systems to includeannual cleaning of files for cold storage.
- Maintains the official data base of association owners and tenants which requires the processing of all escrow documents and record storage.
- Reviews, corrects and updates the data base on a daily basis. Maintains an email address system for the residents and an electronic file for each unit for all electronic filing.
- Posts notices as required.
- Maintains homeowner insurance certifications.
Responsible for all filing.
Prepares orientation packages.
Maintains architectural application requests.
Monitors and distributes web requests.
Prepares weekly updates and email blasts as required.
Maintains a Procedures Manual explaining how data base and word processing files are accessed/printed for Annual MembershipMeeting, Annual Budget Package, Master Insurance Policy billings, and any other membership mailings.
Collects and prepares information for the Property Manager’s use in discussions and meetings of Boards of Directors and otherAssociation business.
Assists the Property Manager in coordinating information and compiling the monthly Board packet.
Prepares responses to resident correspondence as directed by the Property Manager and reports on the response.
Prepares and mails notices to homeowners regarding insurance payments, assessments and payments, Annual Meeting and Bylawchanges, rules violations, design and renovation requests and performs follow up and rules enforcement administration.
Effectively establishes rapport with vendors, building neighbors and community members by communicating issues that impact theneighborhood and/or building.
Performs special project assignments at the Property Manager’s direction.
- Assists the residents and staff in answering questions/requests, escalation incidents, interpreting, explaining and advising the public, owners and residents concerning the policies and procedures of the Association.
- Assists Accountant, Bookkeeper and Front Desk staff as required. Covers other desks in the absence of the staff.
- First point of contact for vendor inquires and questions.
- Ensure that vendor invoices are coded and paid in a timely manner.
- Professionally represents CitiScape Property Management Group and the Association with all residents, potential residents, vendors and staff at all times.
- Attends and participates in all meetings as required.
- Coordinates the elevator schedule for moves and deliveries.
- Writes and records work orders, warranty requests and forwards repair issues to the maintenance and janitorial staff. Provides follow up to requests.
- S/he is responsible for understanding the CitiScape emergency protocols and following them accordingly.
- Provides leadership and ongoing training to the building staff, including security/lobby ambassadors and engineering.
- Related administrative and clerical in a fast-paced environment; prefer experience in corporate settings or homeowner association
- Proficient with a variety of database management and software applications, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects, use time management skills and exercise independent judgment.
- Excellent mathematics, spelling and English writing skills.
- Strong internal/external customer relations skills required to communicate effectively with all levels of management, employees, homeowners, and others.
- Ability to work with confidential/ sensitive information and use diplomacy in communicating such information.
Effective calendar management and follow up skills.
Ability to effectively and efficiently handle shifting priorities and deadlines.
Ability to operate equipment as defined by the position.
Ability to meet scheduling and attendance requirements per policy and the position.
Must be reliable, dependable, and retain a professional personal appearance.
- Ability to move 15 lbs. of force frequently and 20 lbs. of force occasionally
Ability to effectively communicate in English (verbally & in writing)
Ability to operate necessary equipment & visually interpret data
- Interior environmental elements
- Walking the exterior of the building
- Repetitive movements
- Stressful situations with demanding and angry residents