- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, filing (both hard copy and electronic), and data entry.
- Create and modify various documents using Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Run company’s errands to and from other properties, post office, and bank.
- Answer calls.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments for the Manager and Director.
- Assist and conduct research for various TI projects.
- Assist with rentals and leasing.
- Preferably looking for a student who's a junor or sophmore and has an interest in real estate.
Emal: email@example.com and subject Administrative Assistant Part-Time Job Opening