You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
Overview of the opportunity:
Our US Tax Services Group assists organizations to determine which US Corporate structure makes the most sense from a tax perspective. You will work with the largest group of US Tax professional outside of the US, learning and assisting Tax Specialists, Managers and Partners, in selecting the type of subsidiary capitalization that is most beneficial to our clients. You will be responsible for a variety of technical and support functions, including working with management to provide compliance related tax services to our diverse clients and assist in the preparation of corporate US tax-return filings.
We’re looking for someone that has a strong desire to excel in the Tax world to join our team to provide compliance and tax advisory related services. We’re looking for someone that can help us make our client’s businesses better!
- Preparing working paper files income tax returns for corporate clients
- Maintaining client files to ensure accurate and timely completion of return and schedules
- Ensuring follow-up on notices of assessments
- Providing support to team members in related tasks
- Tax research
- Completed or, willingness to complete the US CPA designation
- You have completed your post-secondary undergrad with a major or focus in Accounting/Tax
- You have satisfied the US CPA prerequisites, most importantly you have 150 post-secondary credits
- Work experience with a public practice accounting firm is a considerable asset to this position and experience with GoSystems being an extra asset
- You have shown that you can establish and maintain strong client relationships and that you can understand the clients’ business
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, are a strong team player and are desirous of continuous learning
- You have completed a graduate program such as Master of Science in Tax or LLM in Tax
Apply online with your resume, cover letter and transcripts to https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partneri...