Paid Sick eligible after 90 days
Company: Heffernan is an independent brokerage with a strong commitment to work/life balance and a family friendly atmosphere. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to develop your professional skills while participating in a thriving dynamic workplace. Our focus is on creating a fun atmosphere, giving back to the community and doing good for our clients by creating high quality insurance solutions. Heffernan headquarters are in Walnut Creek, CA, with additional locations in San Francisco, Menlo Park, Petaluma, Los Angeles, Irvine, Portland, Phoenix, and St. Louis.
Position Objective: To assist Producers in functions related to new business acquisitions and account servicing. Will work directly with Account Managers and Producers in the San Francisco office.
- Coordination of business development activities as directed by Producers.
- Coordinate appointments and schedules as directed by Producers.
- Input new prospects & client details in Heffernan systems - Huddle & EPIC.
- Prepare marketing and renewal materials as directed.
- Draft new business and renewal specification, proposals and summaries.
- Develop and help execute marketing campaigns.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by Producers.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written. Must be an active listener, who can easily take direction.
- Proficient in MS Office, notably Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be highly organized and able to meet assigned deadlines.
- Must be creative and open-minded individual, willing to share new ideas with the team.
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude!
- High school graduate or GED required. College degree preferred.
- One or more years working in a related industry preferred.
Apply on our website: www.heffins.com or through SF State! Open