Benefits are to be discussed
To provide direct support to the property manager relating to the day-to-day activities of the Building and tenant issues. The Property Administrator is expected to develop and maintain strong working relationships with the tenants and be accountable to the property manager for insuring issues and needs are responded to and resolved. This position will also have responsibility for general administrative, accounting, help desk, and event coordination functions as they pertain to tenants and operations of the buildings.
- Acts as the first point of contact for tenant service calls, requests and issues. Directs tenant service requests to the appropriate person for resolution including engineering, maintenance, cleaning, mechanical and vendors.
- Is the key on-site support staff for tenant relations. Must diligently support and maintain good working relationships with tenants and vendors. Handles tenant move-ins and move outs and assists with the coordination of tenant events. Orients new tenants on building policies and procedures.
- Assists the Property Manager with day-to-day operation of the property in accordance with policies/procedures, management agreements, and client needs. Responsible for obtaining and filing tenant and vendor insurance certificates, maintaining tenant contract list, emergency contact lists, issuing and updating building pass list, and maintaining other records and files pertinent to tenants and vendors.
- Assists with billing, rent collection, and other tenant charges in compliance with lease agreements. Does coding and processing of invoices, data entry into YARDI accounting system, preparing sundry billings, producing purchase orders for contract materials and services, and requesting W-9 forms from new vendors in order to set them up in accounting system.
- Assists with general administrative tasks as assigned including filing, answering phones, distribution of mail, correspondence to tenants and vendors, ordering supplies, computer and data entry work, preparing spreadsheets and reports, greeting visitors and tenants, and logging and dispatching tenant services calls.
- Other duties may include backup for card key programming and data entry, coordination of fire safety meetings and drills, updating and maintaining emergency manuals and maintaining training records, and retention of forms and certificates.
Please send resume to email@example.com. Strong resumes will be submitted. Students who submit resumes that need editing will receive feedback by email.