• Starting at $20.00 Per Hour • Part-Time (Approx. 20 Hours weekly) Monday thru Friday from 8:30am until work is completed • Vacation and yearly bonus • No medical benefits
We are Insurance firm currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for Part-time position. We offer competitive pay and benefits such as paid holiday and vacation. If interested please review the following information and requirements and reply with a copy of your resume.
• Make contact with Insurance Adjusters and our customers by telephone and email, both incoming and outgoing calls, to set up effective and immediate payment arrangements, while following business practices and policies.
• Process payment transactions and keep files updated with notes.
• Make independent choices to satisfy and resolve debtor disputes.
• Initiate follow-up on all accounts in order to ensure payments are fulfilled.
• Generate letters through mail and email to notify debtors of balances owed
- Assist managers with administrative tasks
- Answer phones and greet customers
- Speak to Customers Accounts Receivables departments and maintain relationships
- Prepare deposits and Deposit Checks in Bank
- Scan and file documents
- Take orders by telephone and email
- Assist sales personnel and manager with order entry
- Maintain excel spreadsheets and daily reports
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by manager
- Flexibility to come in early or stay late when needed
- Good telephone etiquette
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn and be involved in the daily functions
- Ability to multi task and work well with others in a fast paced team environment
- Experience with Accounting Software and Inventory Management Software is a plus
- Comfortable using Microsoft Outlook and Office.
- Collection experience preferred but not required
All resume should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org