Prime your career at Sephora.
At Sephora, we believe our single most important asset is our people, and we are committed to attracting top talent at every level, across the entire organization. If you’re looking for a summer of copying, filing, and coffee pouring, this is not for you! As a Sephora Intern, you can expect true, hands-on experience that includes contributing to a project that will have a direct impact on business results. As an added bonus, you will enjoy our employee discount during the duration of your internship!
As a Intern, Media Finance you will:
- Attend key meetings with relevant finance partners
- Communicate directly with agency partners to streamline monthly invoicing process
- Manage budget workflow process and lead optimizations and improvements
- Work as the key liaison between Sephora’s Finance and Media teams to help streamline our finance process, while helping to manage a substantial monthly Omni-channel paid media budget
- Network with industry leaders and peers. Our Sephora executives are committed to investing in our interns and want to hear from you. Interns can expect to attend meetings with top leaders in the company.
- Get exposure to cross-functional teams. Sephora has a highly collaborative culture so you are encouraged and expected to work closely with other related teams such as Brand Partnerships, Affiliate, Paid Social, SEM, and Display
- Develop, grow, and have fun
What you will accomplish:
- Lead or assist on projects using a hands-on approach
- Learn from the best by interacting with a dynamic team of professionals
To help ensure success, we are requiring the following characteristics, skills and experiences:
Education and experience:
- Currently working on completion of Bachelor’s degree in related field and is currently a junior or senior in credit hours
- Strong Analytical skills, including the ability to find innovative solutions to help streamline process and drive positive change
- Proficient use of financial systems and analysis tools including Microsoft Office
- Some knowledge of current media advertising landscape a plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal and external team members
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve potential gaps between forecasted and actual spend amounts
- Hours: 15+ hours(expected to be physically in the office 2+ days every week during standard business hours)
Working at Sephora’s Field Support Center (FSC)
Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, but you won’t hear us call it a headquarters – it’s the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC, we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client’s every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken, fix it.
Go on Handshake (https://app.joinhandshake.com/) and search "Media Finance Intern"