Priyanka Joshi is an assistant professor in the College of Business at San Francisco State University. Professor Joshi’s research interests include leadership, business ethics, and entrepreneurship. In one line of research, she examines the role of cultural interdependence on tolerance of corruption in organizations. Her more recent work examines the role of gender in communication and its effects on numerous interpersonal outcomes, including effectiveness of physician-patient interactions, leadership attributions, and ability to obtain funds from venture capitalists.
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California
- M.A. in Psychology, University of Northern Iowa
- B.A. in Psychology, St. Xavier’s College
Robert Bonner, Ph.D. is an assistant professor of management in the College of Business. Robert currently teaches the Seminar in Business Policy and Strategic Management (BUS 690) course and has published his primary pedagogical approach in the Journal of Strategic Management Education. His research explores the microfoundations of strategy with a focus on the antecedents and outcomes of gender and diversity in the upper echelons of organizations. Robert earned his Ph.D. in Management and Organization Studies from the University of Texas at San Antonio.
B.B.A., Marketing and Management, Texas Lutheran University
M.B.A. Entrepreneurship and Leadership, Texas Tech University
Ph.D., Management and Organization Studies, University of Texas at San Antonio
Student Assistant in Department of Chemistry/Biochemistry.
Answering phone calls and emails, assisting with student payroll, help student walk-ins, aiding the staff and faculty with a variety of tasks incluing copying, filing, and data processing.
Work Study eligible, previous office experience, PC computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other campus related systems.
Someone who is friendly, detail oriented, and able to work independently.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring resume to Chem/BioChem dept. office in TH 806. Also bring Spring 2019 schedule and attach with resume if sending by email.
*Paid Time Off
*Employee Scholar Program
The Western Region of Otis Elevator Company is seeking candidates to start a sales career in our Account Management - Sales Trainee Program. Following success in the 6 month training program, trainees are assigned a role as an Otis Account Manager in one of the Western Region locations (Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Iowa, Minnesota, New Mexico, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Utah, Washington). They are then provided a portfolio of established customers in a defined geographic territory to manage. Candidates must be willing to relocate within the first year, following successful completion of the training program.
During the program trainees will have development opportunities that consist of classroom instruction as well as hands on learning. Trainees will shadow Account Managers, Field Supervisors, and Technicians to leverage business and industry knowledge as well as product training. Initially, candidates will perform product quality surveys of existing customers’ elevator and escalator equipment; schedule necessary field resources to ensure customer satisfaction, based on survey results; identify benefits to customer as well as opportunities for company to upgrade and/or replace products involved; work to enhance current and develop new business relationships.
Successful Account Managers have the opportunity to be placed in a Management Development Program. This program provides training and resources to prepare associates for their next role as a leader. So if you’re looking for an organization that promotes career growth, this is your opportunity and it’s only the beginning!
It is the policy of Otis Elevator Company to provide equal employment opportunity through consideration of all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age or national origin. Our affirmative action program is designed to assure the implementation of this policy throughout our workforce.
Our Account Managers are responsible for:
• Servicing existing accounts to ensure retention of business
• Selling Otis products and/or services upgrades
• Developing and expanding the sales territory through cold calling and familiarity with local market conditions and competitor dynamics
• Providing technical support to current and prospective customers
• Monitoring and managing the collections of accounts
Required qualifications * Bachelors Degree
* Communication Skills
* Organizational Skills
Ideal candidates have business, liberal arts, or engineering degrees. Successful candidates have the ability to interact effectively with customers, team members, and Otis management possessing the initiative and motivation to be successful in a demanding, technical environment. Strong organizational, analytical, communication, and people skills are a plus.
Apply at : https://jobs.otis.utc.com and Enter Keyword: Sales Trainee
Health plan, dental, and vision benefits, 401(K)
Ghirardo CPA is seeking an entry level tax professional interested in a career with a local public accounting firm.
-Preparing individual, partnership, corporate, and non-profit federal and state tax returns
-Performing tax and accounting research
-Preparing tax projections
Motivation to learn
Clear written and oral communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Gain experience and learn about social media marketing, e-commerce, event planning, and retail.
SEVEN SUNDAYS STUDIOS
3-6 month internship (unpaid, part-time)
Looking for an intern for a new San Francisco-based e-commerce site that features one-of-a-kind home goods and vintage finds.
We are looking for someone who can work independently, is able to multi-task and has a positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
8 hours minimum per week
Part-time; flexible hours
Can work off-site except for occasional meetings
Potential paid position may become available depending on job performance
Responsibilities include developing Instagram marketing strategy (hashtags, captions, promotions, Planoly) and other social media platforms, online marketing, and in-store events/pop up shops.
Must have own transportation and laptop.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Extensive knowledge of Instagram and proficient knowledge of other social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Detail oriented yet creative.
Ability to multi-task and work independently.
Keen interest in home furnishings, luxury goods or fashion is a plus.
contact Jen at email@example.com.
We are looking for a part-time office administrator / bookkeeping assistant to support our downtown San Francisco HQ. This role will support both our software and marketing businesses run out of the same location. We are flexible on working hours but would prefer you come to the office 5 days per week.
General administrative assistance in the smooth running of our San Francisco office (around 20 co-workers).
• Enter and review payables using a combination of Quickbooks and Bill.com, making sure transactions are correctly coded for accounting purposes.
• Manage the accounts receivable process including collections.
• Manage office supplies inventory and purchasing.
• Prepare payroll for review and submission by maintaining employee records, entering PTO and identifying exceptions.
• Assist bank and credit card reconciliation.
• Assist management reporting preparation with regular maintenance and ad-hoc reporting requests.
• Effectively coordinate and book travel, managing associated policies and procedures.
• Coordinates external vendor services as needed.
• Process employee expense reports.
• Prepare and maintain Independent Contractor Agreements and Form W-9's for all vendors and suppliers.
• Assist our Financial Controller with monthly reconciliation and reporting for all entities.
• Effective speaking and written communications skills.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information discreetly.
• At least one year prior experience in bookkeeping with experience of using Quickbooks.
• You must be well organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to juggle many tasks at the same time.
• Possess critical thinking to recognize problems and identify solutions.
• We are looking for someone who is confident, with humility, humor and common sense.
• Experience of using and administering Salesforce.com, Bamboo HR, Quickbooks Online would be a bonus but not required.
Send your resume and cover letter to Leila Ho - firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits Commuter's reimbursement
IGEL is seeking a graphic/visual design intern who can work alongside our in-house designer within the marketing team. In this role as the Marketing Design Intern, you will take complex concepts and distill them into incredible content that will be viewed across all marketing channels.
• Work alongside the IGEL Designer as part of our larger marketing team
• Get hands-on experience with digital visual design, print design, and production
• Create marketing materials for sales and marketing events
• Digital design and production for websites and social media
• Assist individual team members with other administrative duties as necessary
• Previous internship, or freelance stint, in a professional business environment required
• Three years or more of undergraduate education in graphic or visual design Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office, HTML, CSS, AfterEffects (a plus)
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Detail-oriented and strong follow-through
• Strong teamwork skills; cooperative working style
• Flexible and responsive; able to perform in a dynamic work environment
THE "X" FACTOR :
- Upbeat and enthusiastic with an authentic "can do" attitude
- Calm when meeting tough deadlines
- Highly organized
- Open to learning
- Dependable with a strong sense of urgency
- Can communicate effectively with a variety of personalities while keeping your great sense of humor intact
- You are inspired to create and willing to think outside the box
• 15 days of PTO in your first year, which grows to 20 days in your second year
• 401k company match up to $5,000 annually
• Monthly cell phone bill paid & commuter’s stipend
• Yearly trip to Germany for Sales Kickoff
IGEL is seeking a passionate and success driven Sales Development Representative who thrives in a fast paced environment to join our winning team.
The ideal candidate will play a key role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
This is a full time position located in our US headquarters in the heart of San Francisco. The ideal candidate has at least one to two years of telemarketing / inside sales experience delivering quality leads to our highly motivated sales team.
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Achieve monthly lead quotas
• Conduct a large volume of outbound calls to customers & prospects to uncover whether there is an opportunity to positon the IGEL offering.
• Research and identify new potential customers by leveraging internal sales enablement tools.
• Educate potential customers on the benefits of the IGEL solution and establish meetings with those who “want to learn more”
• Record and track all engagement success through our internal IGEL CRM system.
• Collaborate with marketing to help transition marketing qualified leads into sales accepted leads.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
• High-energy, passionate, self-starter with a strong desire to ultimately move in to enterprise sales.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
• Prior Inside sales or lead generation experience preferred.