Free Friday lunches
Free snacks and drinks
Assist customers with payment and changes to their policies, follow-up with claims, provide proof of insurance to banks and management firms, and assist Agent with quoting and starting new insurance policies.
Be on time
Work with team to complete daily activities
Be courteous and respectful to everyone
Learn from mistakes
Follow up with customer on the same day
Record all interactions with customers
Ethical and Honest
Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
Excellent interpersonal skills
Proactive in problem solving
Dedicated to customer service
Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to multi-task
Ability to make presentations to potential clients
Experience in marketing
Ability to assess client needs and conduct effective interviews
Ability to effectively relate to a client.
Bilingual in Spanish or Chinese preferably
Email resume email@example.com
Benefits per experience
A dental office close to SFSU looking for a Part-time front desk. Flexible hours, will provide training.
Duties: check patients' dental insurance, answer phones, greet patients, make return appointments.
Fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin. Available to work Saturday, a team player.
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
• B.S. in Economics (2005), California Institute of Technology • M.A. in Development Economics (2007) University of Sussex • Ph.D. in Economics (2013), University of California, Los Angeles
- Labor and Demographic Economics
Standard Market powered by Standard Cognition
Standard Market powered by Standard Cognition is the first location in San Francisco to feature autonomous checkout. We are looking for highly motivated, passionate, and tech savvy individuals. Standard Cognition is rehumanizing retail by removing machines between people. We are opening a retail store front to showcase our checkoutless retail experience. Join us in paving the way for autonomous retail.
Provides support as a member of the Standard Market retail team to include assisting customers during the check-in process, the check-out process, company and product ambassador, and helping shape the future of autonomous checkout. All Standard Cognition Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and employees at all times. Employees are required to spend significant time on the floor, engaging with customers, and pitching in to help whenever and wherever needed. All positions must strive to support Standard Cognition’s values and goals, promote store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations.
• Cleans and stocks Front of House areas whenever necessary.
• May assist with training of new employees.
• Assists in controlling customer flow and backed up lines – helping reduce customer waiting time.
• Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
• Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
• Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
• Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
• Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with legal cleanliness and safety standards.
• Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
• Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
• Performs other duties as assigned by store or headquarters.
No prior retail experience required.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
• Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
• Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
• Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
• Ability to work in a wet and cold environment.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters.