A huge amount of knowledge you'll learn from being a part of a startup company from ground level. The ability to be a big fish in a little pond. If in Bay Area, all travel costs will be reimbursed and any travel over 1 hour will be counted in your hourly rate.
Ragen is a jewelry company with a huge focus on giving back. We partnered with Komera which is a charity that develops self-confident young women who are ready to lead change - at home, in their schools, in their communities, and in the world. Ragen is proud to donate 10% of our profits directly to Komera. The proceeds from a single piece can fund an entire week of secondary school for a young scholar. Our trade is helping you find a little strength and joy in our jewels. Our mission is helping women everywhere find strength and joy in themselves. When you’re shining in Ragen jewels, you’re also helping young women all over the world shine with their own light.
Are you part sales driven and part creative-minded? Ragen Jewels is looking for an exceptional freelancer for a part-time to full-time down the road, to add to the ever-growing team. We partner with various companies/stores to showcase our work in popups, trade shows and shop-n-shops. We need someone to primarily facilitate and manage sales at our events and also build upon our content in developing social media exposure. Staging mini shoots while selling, capturing lifestyle imagery and developing brand voice in association with Komera. This role could lead to more hands-on work in the marketing/media photography department.
Sales Associate Responsibilities
- Prior retail sales experience in specialty retail boutiques, trade shows, popups.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work to fill time productively during slow sales hours.
- Eye for staging as setting up the table/booth will be key to sales.
- Able to implement new approaches to sales and procedures.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
Social Content Responsibilities
- Eye for capturing clean, beautiful images (iPhone or professional camera).
- Ability to stage jewelry for content during selling lulls.
- Understanding of social media implementation and exposure to ensure growth.
This role will be three to seven days every other week depending upon our event needs. Our main current space is in Equinox in Soho and we are looking to expand into three to five locations in the Bay Area, so you must have access to a car and the ability to travel.
Email email@example.com with resume, any work relating to the job and a cover letter (optional).
Varies based on average hours
Medical and life insurance401K pension, paid holidays, PTO, company stock purchase discounts, employee discounts
Internship: Develop our community interns to understand Walgreen’s role in Championing Everyone’s Right to Be Happy & Healthy.
Develop strong leaders passionate about a career with the largest pharmacy-led health, wellbeing and beauty retailer.
Provide hands-on experience and position our interns for future roles as store and pharmacy leaders.
Management Positions: Retail operations, sales, profit/loss, strategic planning, customer service and people leadership
- Part time and full time internships and management positions available within the city of San Francisco
- Flexible schedules available
Varies based on position
Contact District Manager, Ronda Lowe
- A great work environment with friendly staff & management
- Green company, great hands on experience for entrepreneurial students
- Commission earnings may exceed your expectations!
LALINE is a bath & bodycare store that is currently looking to hire part-time sales associates. We are a boutique, specializing in aromatic bath and body care products for body and soul. Laline carries exciting lines for men, women, girls, and babies. We're looking for team players and candidates who have exceptional customer service skills.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assessing customers needs and providing assistance and information on product features
- Welcoming customers to the store and answering their queries
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Flexible availability, able to work evenings and weekends
- Excellent client service, communication and organizational skills
- Passion for Selling and achieving goals
- A strong desire to assist others and embrace a service mentality
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate, Sales representative or similar role, cosmetic experience a plus
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- A friendly and energetic personality
Please send relevant cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our Chestnut location!
Do you have a flair for marketing and a passion for history? Consider this internship opportunity at our headquarters location in the Yerba Buena Cultural District in San Francisco.
As a Marketing Intern, you will work with members of the Strategic Initiatives team on projects critical to enacting CHS’s public history mission. Under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Strategic Initiatives, you will learn about all facets of CHS’s communications efforts, including print and digital marketing, social media, email, and public relations. You will learn about and participate in the development of marketing and communications projects, envisioning and executing marketing campaigns, and helping to publicize and promote the work of CHS.
1. Participate in department and interdepartmental meetings relative to marketing and communications initiatives.
2. Assist with research for and preparation of external communication pieces, including an email newsletter, social media and website content.
3. Participate in strategy discussions to set ad campaigns.
4. Gain knowledge and expertise with the Google AdWords platform, and create first drafts of ads.
5. Communicate with other departments for resources and input relative to ads.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Able to juggle multiple priorities, self-manage, and meet deadlines
• Proficient with Microsoft office suite, particularly Excel
• Ability to perform detailed work with accuracy and high quality
• Ability to collaborate with others well
• Undergraduate degree in progress (at the upper division level) in marketing, business, journalism, public history, or related fields
Interest in California history really helpful
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com ; and be sure to put the position title in the subject line.
The California Historical Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to diversity among its staff.
Are you inspired to make a direct and measurable impact to address the climate crisis?
Do you see that the green economy is the future and you want to get your foot in the door?
Do you want your work to align with your environmental and social values?
Are you interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce?
Do you like a flexible, friendly, and independent work context?
If so, you are invited to apply to the Marketing internship at MyLEDrebates.com
MyLEDrebates.com is the web’s first online platform where commercial customers of select utilities can buy LED light bulbs at heavily discounted prices through automatic rebates. The site is currently live in ‘soft launch’ mode, and ready to kick-start marketing efforts to bring users to the site.
The work can be based remotely, with direction and collaboration through phone/web. Physical presence in San Francisco is not required, but if so, the position will include in person work sessions. We are a small startup, you will be working directly with the owner.
Some of the projects you will be helping with include, but are not limited to:
• Create and send LED lighting project proposals
• Devise and execute mailing and email campaigns
• Blog research and posting
• Research & implement referral program
• Find and develop new partnership opportunities
• A variety of administrative assistance as needed
• Answer of ‘Yes’ to questions at top of job posting
• Your own computer, phone, and place to work where you can focus
• College graduate, or 2 years of work experience in related field
• Professional marketing experience or marketing course work required
• Knowledge of lighting and light bulbs is a plus
The Research Coordinator works as part of a team supporting real estate brokers with their daily research needs by being a main source of industry-leading information. The major function of this role is to maintain current property data from which to provide reports to the brokers to use in their marketing efforts.
- Become an expert in industry news.
- Track and be knowledgeable about large real estate projects, developments, trends, and local geography.
- Use proprietary, online, and subscription resources to research and validate accuracy of database
- Service-orientated attitude and high-quality work
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Can effectively manage and prioritize projects and tasks.
- Maintain and master industry-leading real estate database to provide brokers with information on available and comparable properties.
- Manage day-to-day research requests to interpret data and produce reports such as market reports, tour reports, presentations, comp reports, and demographics.
- Assist with the production of quarterly market reports
- Other duties and administrative tasks as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
A successful candidate for the Research Coordinator role will be able to take ownership of projects with limited guidance, and articulate findings efficiently.
Database and report writing experience a plus. Priority will be given to applicants with experience or demonstrated interest in commercial real estate.
- Highly professional image and demeanor
- Excellent attention to detail and work quality
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Excellent grammatical skills; both oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and financial terms
- Intuitive ability to scour internet resources to answer difficult questions
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience or demonstrated interest in commercial real estate
- B.S. in Radio Communication Engineering (2000), Yonsei University
- M.B.A. (2005), INSEAD
- Ph.D. in Business Administration (2011), University of California, Berkeley
- Earnings quality
- Earnings management
- Financial reporting behavior
- New accounting pronouncements
- Certified Public Accountant (Active in California and Delaware)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (Active)
- American Accounting Association
- Korean Accounting Association