We're a fun and early startup - you'll be able to learn alongside many of us who have been working in tech but specifically startups for quite some time now.
Crossing Minds is seeking an outstanding growth marketing intern for the upcoming winter/ spring season. Throughout the winter/spring internship program, you'll receive mentorship, training, and hands-on experience with our team.
Creative and analytical? You've got what we're looking for to take on tech marketing. We are looking for someone with a quantitative mindset, knowing that marketing is primarily analytics. We're looking for someone ready to help with running ads, creating ads, budgeting for different lead-generation campaigns. We test to our heart's content to make sure we are always getting the best results.
If you feel like being on the more creative side of the business - you will be hands-on in the production of web pages, ad collateral and application interfaces. Designing the most eye-catching ads to most engaging and effective.
Schedule & Compensation
We are seeking a student with a flexible schedule to work 20 hours or less per week, with 2 to 3 days per week of availability, within regular business hours (9:00 AM 5:00 PM), and during the workweek.
This opportunity has an expected 3-month [90 days] duration; the potential for extension may be possible and would be determined nearer the end of the tenure.
This internship is paid hourly, with the possibility of academic credit.
Every school takes a different approach to whether and how credit may be awarded for an internship. Please be sure to coordinate with your Internship personnel on your requirements if seeking academic credit.
An eagerness to learn and basic understanding of SEO and Tech Marketing.
Studying Marketing, Graphic Design and/or Communications.
Crossing Minds Angellist posting:
BPM’s Accounting Advisory team (internally referred to as the Business Enterprise Service Team or "BEST") provides comprehensive financial and business advisory services to private, owner-run companies, including family-owned businesses and start-ups. We do this by conducting audits for presentation to investors, representing companies in securing loans and financing, developing succession plans and exit strategies, and supporting company growth through tax planning, risk management, system and processes optimization and merger and acquisition integration. In addition, as part of the Advisory Service Line, our Business Enterprise Service Team works with clients on their ERP system implementation needs.
- Research basic and intermediate accounting topics and present more senior members with your proposed solution
- Develop and apply an intermediate knowledge of accounting principles
- Support accounting services for clients like assist in month-end close, including A/P, A/R, journal entries, account reconciliations and assisting in the preparation of financial statements.
- Participate in multiple engagements and begin to interact with client personnel.
- Be a contributing member to the team, soaking up information and competently analyzing and prioritizing information to make appropriate recommendations and suggest solutions.
- Participate in special projects for our clients that provide further growth and learning experiences, as needed.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the engagement teams
- Collaborate with clients, working hand in hand to deliver a quality product within the client’s time frame
- Interest in a career in public accounting
- Open to Juniors, Seniors and/or transfer students
- Individuals returning to the work force after a few years
- Open to full-time or Part-time schedule as this is a year round internship
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 in Bachelors or Masters Program in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Economics
- Positive, enthusiastic energy
- The people skills to work with individuals in and out of the organization
- A forward-thinking and hands-on approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to learn
- Leadership skills
- Lives near or in the surrounding areas
Follow the link below and apply for the location you wish to work at
Medical, Dental and Vision available
Discount on pastry
We are looking for a person to prepare and serve coffee drinks, breakfast pastries, lunch specials and fine desserts. Full time position, Mondays through Fridays 8:00am to 4:30pm daily. NO WEEKENDS:)
You need to be able to brew coffees, work a POS food service program, service customers with over the counter product, take orders in person and over the phone.
You must be able to speak English and have Barista/Café experience, excellent customer service skills, is reliable, on time, motivated and friendly to customs & fellow employees. and have food handlers certification.
Other job duties require you to close out cash register on daily basis and stock coolers and shelves.
Just email your resume.