Wage plus tip.
You must have experience in food industry. You must have good memorizing skill and bubbly personality is plus for server. Great knife skill and passion for cooking is plus for sushi helper.
Server: we are looking for some lunch shift and dinner shift. We are small business looking for servers who knows how to multitask.
Sushi helper: we are willing to train as long as you have passion to learn. This position is for roll making and prep.
You must have experience in restaurant business. Food serve certification is must.
We are looking for someone with out going personality who can work well with our team.
Please check out our website job offer @
Yeske Buie, a leading wealth management firm, is seeking an intern for the summer in our San Francisco, CA office. We are looking for candidates from financial planning or business majors. The position includes professional, technical, and administrative work. To find out more about Yeske Buie, go to www.YeBu.com.
This internship is a rare opportunity to work closely with a dynamic and innovative Operations, Business Development, and Communications Team. During this time, you will have an inside look at the daily operations of a business and the planning that take place for business development. You’ll gain invaluable experience in terms of understating Client Relationship Management (CRM) database management, supporting Client retention and business development initiatives, ways a support team contributes to the client experience, and more.
• Answering phones, scanning, and filing
• Database entry, maintenance and quality control in our Client Relationship Management (CRM) database and other database programs
• Business development support such as tracking information, preparing marketing mailings, and program development
• Communications team support such as information gathering for our editorial calendar, running statistics on our bi-weekly newsletter, analyzing Yeske Buie’s social media presence, and reviewing daily media alerts for Clients
• Attending business development and media team meetings, entire staff meetings, and assist in vendor relationship duties
• Operational support such as paperwork, information gathering, research, etc.
• Individually Directed projects – collaborating across departments, guided by the Operations and Projects Administrators
• Look for and suggest ways to make internal operations more efficient and productive
• An opportunity to work closely with professionals in a dynamic and interactive work environment
• Be trustworthy, ethical, hard-working and professional
• Be detail-oriented and able to manage tasks and projects through to their successful conclusion
• Enjoy working as part of a team as well as be able to work effectively and efficiently on their own
Email your resume, cover letter, and an unofficial copy of your transcript to: Jobs@YeBu.com
This intern position is for a highly motivated individual seeking to gain work experience in their profession of study. This internship position will perform various accounting duties and tasks in the day-to-day operations of a Corporate Accounting Department, supporting a number of accounting functions including accounts payable, fixed assets and general accounting and administration. They will also have educational meetings with members of the Finance and Accounting group to hear and discuss areas that they won’t be directly working in such as planning/budgeting, etc., as well as learn general office work skills and tools.
• Perform data inquiry in Oracle accounting system (including fixed assets, general ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable)
• Process fixed assets data in Oracle including monthly tagging, quarterly disposals and retirement information
• Coordinate and assist in Expense Report training
• Coordinate accounts payable invoice and payment process
• Match checks with invoices/distribute payment information
• File accounts payable and accounts receivable invoice and/or payment information
• Compare sales order information to customer purchase order information.
• Receive, sort, forward the incoming mails. Filing and archiving old files for storage
• Special projects using Excel or MS Word.
• Excel and/or computer skills
• Good accuracy
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work efficiently both individually and as an integral part of a team
• Enjoy interacting with people; a fast learner and strong self-starter
• Good work ethic
No prior accounting experience required. Training will be provided.
No prior accounting experience required. Training will be provided.
Some prior work experience in any field a plus
This is an entry-level, part-time, temporary position as an Intern in the Information Technology (IT) department. This is an ideal position for someone who is pursuing a degree in Information Systems Management or related IT field and is looking for real-world IT experience. The purpose of this internship is to help prepare college students for entry into the business world.
Training will be provided and no previous IT experience is required. This position will include some "educational meetings" with various members of the IT department explaining and discussing various other IT operations and topics.
• Assist in installation of PC hardware and software
• Assist in network and PC troubleshooting
• Assist the IT staff with current projects
• Assist in needs analysis for projects; including research for solution needs
• Assist with updating end user, technical documentation
• Gain hands on practical experience of Help Desk and IT support roles and responsibilities
• Other tasks and administration work and projects as assigned
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior Year student pursuing a degree in Information Systems Management or related IT field
- Training will be provided and no previous IT experience is required
Reliable, Good communications, good computer skills and aptitude, good attitude
Celebrate International Education Week (IEW) with workshops, presentations, and an ongoing exhibit!
IEW focuses on showcasing international education and fostering inter-cultural understanding at SFSU, promoting awareness on campus and in the community. This year's events include:
- International Student Career Wellness Workshop
- IEEC Study Abroad Fair
- Chinese Culture Day
- Applying Your International Experience to Your Future Career
- A Day in the Life of a Diplomat
- "Travel, Live, and Learn Abroad" Exhibit
The Benefits of becoming an INROADS Intern:
- Great potential for a full-time career after graduation.
- A paid multi-year Internship with a top company.
- Customized skills development training to prepare you to contribute from Day One.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with career-minded peers, corporate executives and INROADS Alumni.
- Gratifying community involvement.
- Year-round professional and personal coaching and guidance from your INROADS manager.
- A corporate mentor who takes a personal interest in you.
- Access to scholarship opportunities (in select markets).
- Free tutoring (in select markets).
With INROADS, you can literally walk from the classroom to the boardroom with the confidence and experience you need to succeed. We could go on, but why don’t you see for yourself?
Internships lay the foundation for your future career. As an INROADS intern, you’re connected with some of the world’s leading industry innovators for paid – yes, paid– internships. You’ll be challenged academically and professionally, and we’ll give you the tools to rise to the occasion.
As an INROADS intern, you’ll have access to our dedicated team of trainers, mentors, and recruiters, all of whom are here to connect you with your greatest goals for success. 82% of our graduating college seniors accept a job with their sponsoring company, and they’re already moving up the payscale when they sign that first offer.
- Attending Regionally Accredited Colleges/Universities
- Full-Time Undergraduate College Student with at least 1 summer or 27 credit hours remaining before graduating college
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher. First Semester College Freshman apply with a 0.0
- Major or Career Interest in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering (STEM), Software Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science/MIS, Healthcare, Retail Management and Liberal Arts
INROADS seeks high performing students for internship opportunities with some of the nation’s largest companies. Our rigorous career development training process will challenge you to commit to excellence and raise the bar on your personal expectations.
Know where you’re going
Set and achieve personal and academic goals.
Go to school
Pursuing first undergraduate degree at an accredited college or university
Perform well in class
Maintain a B or better average and remain in good standing with your school, your Corporate Partner and INROADS.
Commit to your plan
Attend regularly scheduled training and coaching sessions.
Perform job assignments to the satisfaction of your Corporate Partners and INROADS.
Let us know how you are doing
Communicate regularly with INROADS staff.
Participate in community service and leadership projects.
We know you can do it. It’s up to you to prove it.
Our company Monroe Personnel Service & Temptime, LLC is currently looking for a part-time office administrator and we’d like to advertise the position through you, please see details below:
Our client is an international architecture/urban design consultancy firm seeking an enthusiastic, reliable, and resourceful part-time Office Administrator for its San Francisco office location.
Provide administrative support to studio staff. Schedule meetings, print materials, and other clerical tasks.
-Answer phone and receive visitors and deliveries.
-Daily office clean up and organization, reset common spaces, prepare coffee
-Order supplies and services – catering, groceries, office supplies, etc.
-Serve as main liaison for IT support, assist with on-site troubleshooting and IT set up for meetings
-Coordinate with remote offices on administrative matters.
-Set up meeting rooms for internal and external meetings, including refreshments as needed
-Coordinate catering, scheduling, set up and clean up for weekly Friday lunches
-Handle basic bank deposits, and petty cash, reconcile expenses
-In collaboration with the administrative team, plan and produce internal and outward facing social and events and assist with logistics for professional development events
-In collaboration with the administrative team, coordinate office environment improvement projects to ensure the office is a professional and brand-aligned environment.
-Serve as a point of contact with the landlord and subtenants for office
-Professional and positive, desire to contribute to a friendly office environment
-Proficiency in standard office software
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
-Web- and tech-literate. Able to trouble-shoot basic computer and AV set-up for office presentations and video conferences
-Experience in a design or architecture studio
-Proficiency in InDesign
- Competitive Salary
- Sign-on Bonus (full-time)
- Production Bonus
- Health, Dental & Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Continuing Education Annual Allowance
- Generous Relocation Assistance
Golden Bear Physical Therapy is a Physical Therapist owned private practice – we use evidence-based practice guidelines to assess and improve our treatment programs. In addition to providing excellent care, we strive to achieve a positive and welcoming experience building lasting relationships. As the leading resource for physical therapy in Stanislaus, San Joaquin, Merced, and Calaveras Counties, we promote health and wellness to all members of the community. Our 16 facilities offer land-based therapy as well as aquatic therapy at our Modesto and Turlock locations.
GBPT has an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic, qualified Physical Therapist or newly graduated Therapist to join our team! Our goal is to provide outpatient treatment that includes an individualized plan of care and treatment through all phases of physical therapy, emphasizing compassionate and high-quality care.
- Provide a written and hands-on evaluation with immediate treatment of incoming patient conditions to determine the appropriate physical treatment
- Develop and implement PT treatment programs based on each patient's particular needs.
- Supervise and assign patient treatment to the Physical Therapist Assistant as appropriate along with duties and performance of Physical Therapy Aides.
- Assist patients with all phases of Physical Therapy treatment and techniques to include:
- exercise instruction (both in-clinic and take-home instruction)
- manual therapy techniques
- activities of daily living
- functional/total body progressions
- Discuss treatment with patients and record patient conditions and responses to treatments in patient’s medical record after each visit.
- Complete daily patient care notes, progress notes, discharge notes and other required forms as requested by treating physicians, rehab nurses or insurance companies.
- Provide continuous communication with referring physicians and Physical Therapy Assistants regarding re-evaluation findings to continually modify and update treatment programs.
- Ensure all patients are discharged with a positive outcome and experience or have been proactively referred to the next step to address limitations and/or complaints originally presented.
All applicants must have graduated from an accredited program and have a current state license as a Physical Therapist or in the process of applying for CA state licensure as a PT. Experience is not required but considered. Appropriate state licensure, certification or registration (per state requirements), must be current and in good standing. Open to new Grads.
Same as above
Paid Vacation, Medical, Dental, Retirement Matching, Profit Sharing
In business since 1928, Atthowe is a company exclusively dedicated to the handling of fine art. We provide temperature and humidity controlled art storage solutions, air and ground transportation support as well as crating, mounting and installation services. Our company has changed and grown over time, but always with the same focus of providing outstanding, quality service in a friendly and caring environment. We pride ourselves on our decades of outstanding service and our art-loving, hard-working, dedicated team. We cherish our long history but we also value our forward thinking, innovative practices.
We are excited to hire our first Head of People who will play a major role in supporting our employees and maintaining a positive company culture. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work and who has the skills and experience to develop and lead change in our organization.
You are a great fit for this role if:
You love art!
• Art is our business. You appreciate fine art and have an open mind regarding, and a curiosity about, the great wondrous world of modern art
• You have an appreciation for the unique and passionate people found in the art world
You love working with people and helping others
• You truly enjoy mentoring team members and cultivating strong relationships with all types of people
• You value the ability to create a positive and supportive work environment for employees
• You are a compassionate and supportive resource for employees in difficult times
• You implement programs that help employees prevent injuries, stay healthy and create a safe work environment
• You are able to handle difficult employment related concerns calmly, respectfully, and ethically
• You proactively and empathetically address workplace and personnel issues - including resolving difficult interpersonal and employee retention issues
• You love building teams
• You recruit, hire and onboard new, talented employees who are a great fit for our company
• You support existing and first-time managers with training feedback and coaching techniques
• You ensure that Atthowe employees have the resources, training, and support to excel at their jobs
You love learning and are proud of your extensive HR knowledge
• You stay up to speed on the latest HR laws, requirements and systems
• You have a firm foundation in HR best practices and industry standards
• You have extensive experience managing HR compliance including workers compensation, health insurance, benefits, health and safety, and job-specific training (ie • TSA compliance and job related certifications)
• You have a deep understanding of compensation structures and are excited to work with our executive council to evaluate our existing salary structure, make recommendations, and to streamline and professionalize our systems
• You can operate at a highly strategic level, but can also perform all tactical HR - related duties for the company
You love developing and managing processes and procedures
• You are able to launch then manage a new performance management system which includes job descriptions, performance reviews, feedback, and coaching.
• You have a passion for creating systems and structures that bring order to chaos
• You have strong project management skills - you enjoy the nitty gritty details and are organized and execution focused
You love technology
• You are adept at using HR databases, payroll services and other software systems
• You stay abreast of new HR related technology and seek to implement systems that can improve time and cost efficiency
You are familiar with construction, transportation, warehousing industries. Experience with art handling standards a plus.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please tell us about your experience in people management and your interest in art.