With specialization in financial accounting, tax, auditing, managerial accounting, and accounting information systems, our Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA) degree program prepares you for working in a variety of accounting, auditing and budgeting roles.
No matter your background, the MSA is the right option for you
Depending upon a student’s previous academic background, the number of required prerequisite courses may range from 0 to 18 units.
Fast-track MS in Accountancy
- For those with a four-year bachelor's degree in business from an AACSB-accredited school who have completed their degree within seven years from the start date of the MSA program, with at least a 3.0 GPA in the last 60-semester or 90-quarter units of coursework (all 700-level MSA courses will be waived)
- Earn your degree in just 10 courses
Applicants who have completed course work equivalent to any of the prerequisite courses at other institutions within the last five to seven years may be able to waive individual prerequisite courses.
Flexible MS in Accountancy
- For those who work full time and want to take classes part-time
- Have a four-year bachelor's degree
- Convenient late afternoon / evening classes
- Pick your own schedule
You may enroll full or part-time to pursue your MSA. For information, see Graduate Admissions and Application Deadlines
You must attend an orientation that includes professional development workshops, complete the MSA Prerequisite courses (unless they are waived based on your undergraduate degree) plus 10 Advanced Requirement courses.
Meet the MSA Advisers
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF files, please visit: www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html for a free Adobe Reader download.