With specialization in financial accounting, tax, auditing, managerial accounting, and accounting information systems, our Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA) degree program prepares you for working in a variety of accounting, auditing and budgeting roles.
No matter your background, the MSA is the right option for you
Depending upon a student’s previous academic background, the number of required prerequisite courses may range from 0 to 18 units.
Fast-track MS in Accountancy
- For those with a bachelor's degree in business
- From an AACSB-accredited school within the past seven years
- earn your degree in just 10 courses
Flexible MS in Accountancy
- For those who work full time and want to take classes part-time
- Have a four-year bachelor's degree
- Convenient late afternoon / evening classes
- Pick your own schedule
You may enroll full or part-time to pursue your MSA. For information, see Graduate Admissions and Application Deadlines
You must attend an orientation that includes professional development workshops, complete the MSA Prerequisite courses (unless they are waived based on your undergraduate degree) plus 10 Advanced Requirement courses.
Meet the MSA Advisers
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF files, please visit: www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html for a free Adobe Reader download.