Ian M. Dunham, MBA, Ph.D.
Ian M. Dunham, MBA, Ph.D., is Associate Professor of Business and Society / Environmental Sustainability in the Management Department in the Lam Family College of Business. He teaches courses in responsible business, environmental sustainability, and innovation at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- The Greening of Business (BUS 450)
- Business and Society (BUS 682)
- Innovation for Sustainability (MGMT 858)
- Business Ethics, Society, and Sustainability (BUS 884)
- MBA Independent Study (MGMT 899)
- Center for Ethical and Sustainable Business (CESB)
- University Budget Committee
- Academic Senate
- B.A., University of Colorado at Boulder
- M.A., Temple University
- M.B.A., University of Oxford
- Ph.D., Temple University