Mobile Appathon Challenge Past Events
Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International since 1964, the Lam Family College of Business at San Francisco State University provides a high quality business education to a diverse learning community through innovative teaching, research, and support. We are one of just five percent of all business schools worldwide that meet the rigorous standards for this accreditation.
COVID-19 and Our Campus
Your health and safety is our paramount concern at SF State. During the COVD-19 pandemic, every member of our Gator community is expected to do their part in keeping fellow students, faculty, and staff safe and well. Feeling well and safe will support you in focusing on your academic success.
For the limited number of classes meeting face-to-face, in-person class attendance is an option but not a requirement. Students who do not wish to or are unable to comply with these requirements will be allowed to take the class virtually or provided with other remote options for course completion.
Please consult the campus plan website (https://news.sfsu.edu/campus-plan) for up-to-date information and explanation of requirements. For all students attending in-person, the following are required:
- Wear a face covering when around other people outside of those in your household.
- Stay at least 6 feet physically distant from people outside the members of your household.
- Stay home if you have one or more symptoms of COVID-19 (Please check in with the SF DPH website for the most up-to-date symptoms & testing: https://www.sfcdcp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/GetTestedSF-Eng-052920.pdf
- If you would like to discuss reasonable accommodations based on disability related to COVID-19, please contact the Disability Programs & Resource Center: email@example.com
Information is changing rapidly, as our health professionals, scholars, and researchers are learning more about COVID-19, and as such, we encourage you, if you are a current student, to frequently check your San Francisco State University email account and https://news.sfsu.edu/campus-plan/students-families for the most current information.
- You are encouraged to keep your emergency information updated on Campus Solutions in order to receive campus emergency alerts: https://upd.sfsu.edu/ENSFAQ
- You are also encouraged to provide your contact information to receive city of SF emergency alerts, including COVID-19 updates and instructions for public safety: https://sfdem.org/get-city-alerts
- If you have any questions regarding COVID-19 or your own health during this time, please reach out to Student Health Services: https://health.sfsu.edu
- If you are feeling overwhelmed, you are encouraged to connect with our on-campus health professionals in Counseling & Psychological Services: https://caps.sfsu.edu
- If you are looking for education on how to keep yourself and your loved ones healthy, then reach out to our Health Promotion & Wellness Team: https://wellness.sfsu.edu