Cred will complete any forms and requirements for school credit
Cred is seeking rising students in their Senior year of university to immerse themselves in our hands-on, fast-paced internship program.
In this dynamic 3-month internship, you’ll work alongside our speaker management team researching events and conferences, drafting pitches, and helping secure speaking engagements for clients across a multitude of industries like: entertainment, artificial intelligence, mobile, marketing, retail, fintech, publishing, and others. Ideal candidates should think outside the box, be comfortable wearing many hats (we are a startup!), thrive on responsibility, and eager to gain experience in the PR industry.
- Updating event database and client event trackers
- Researching events and pulling event information
- Drafting pitches, abstracts, and talk descriptions for clients
- Drafting client communications including but not limited to - monthly emails, secured app emails, and final draft emails
- Seniors in college or going into your Senior year, preferably studying public relations, marketing,or related industry
- Enthusiasm for PR, events, and possess excellent communication skills
- A strong teamplayer; We’re a small but mighty team
- Organization and attention to detail; Don't let anything fall through the cracks!
- Strong research skills
- Positive, proactive attitude; someone who isn’t afraid to take initiative and run with tasks
- Creative writer, willing take risks and look for different stories to tell
- Previous internship in a PR/events related role is a plus
- Must be available for a minimum of 12 weeks for 20+ hours a week (May-August).
- Full time (40 hours/week) desired
Please submit your resume and cover letter through Angel List.