The Advisor Development Summer Analyst Program develops future leaders while engaging them in challenging and business critical assignments in client facing roles. The internship program offers candidates a 10 week summer experience which is designed to provide exposure to Bank of America financial centers and client professional roles. Interns will have the opportunity to engage with teams and clients and contribute to a strategic project which impacts key drivers of business results. During the 10 week summer program, interns in this group will have a variety of learning opportunities specific to Consumer Banking and Merrill Lynch Wealth Management via:
- National calls led by Subject Matter Experts
- Day in the Life Testimonials
- Associated web-based courses and weekly activities/ challenges
- On the job/business specific training
- Structured Performance Management Process
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, as well as educational speaker events and mentorship throughout. Additionally, this program includes a national curriculum that provides web based learning/technical training and professional development opportunities. As a summer intern in the Consumer Banking Track, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Role-specific training plan and skill practice activities developed by The Consumer Academy
- Job shadowing and mystery shops
- Time spent in a combination of an office setting and engaging with teams and clients in an assigned financial center
- On-site mentorship provided by the Financial Center Manager
- Applying your financial acumen and analytical skills to support a strategic project. Projects involve observation, analysis, evaluation, coaching and a final presentation
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2018 and June 2019 (juniors)
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- A history of high achievement
- An entrepreneurial mindset and motivation to succeed
- Confident and engaging presence
- Concise, inspiring communication skills
- A client-focus mentality
- Interest in advisory career path
- Please note, if offered a full time opportunity following your internship you will need to be geographically flexible with regards to your work location to be eligible
Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.
The J.M. Smucker Company’s west coast corporate office is in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District. In 2015, The J.M. Smucker Company added a collection of #1 and leading pet brands to its existing portfolio of trusted consumer foods and coffee brands, including Meow Mix®, Milk-Bone®, Kibbles 'n Bits®, Natural Balance®, Pup-Peroni®, and 9Lives®. Steps from the Embarcadero, the San Francisco office boasts four floors in the iconic One Maritime Plaza and houses a variety of corporate functions for our Pet Food and Pet Snacks portfolio.
• Assist with various finance projects and initiatives
• Prepare monthly financial reporting package
• Analyze business results
• Develop financial forecast inputs and analysis
• Juniors pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree (Business related degree)
• Minimum GPA: 3.0
• Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Essbase and Siebel experience a plus.
• Detail oriented
Sportique is an e-commerce company that is changing the way people shop online. Our vision is to enable a customer to be able to buy anything from a couch to a high-end bike. This is a great opportunity for students who want to earn extra income and work in a start-up environment. You will get a unique insight into what it takes for e-commerce companies to grow and be successful. Your role is instrumental in the success of our company and there is a huge opportunity for the right person to grow and have increasing responsibilities.
- Receive and verify incoming products
- Move inventory to proper receiving area
- Count, verify and receive inventory into computer system
- Sort and place product in proper rack locations-Load and unload shipments
- Accurately pull/pack orders for shipping
- Inventory maintenance including cycle counting
- Utilize shipping software to prepare outbound shipments
- Perform other general warehouse duties and responsibilities as required
- A positive attitude
- Curiosity to learn new things
- Attentive to detail
- Takes pride and ownership of your work
- Team player
- Gets along with team members
- Hard worker
Please send me your resume to email@example.com and a brief introduction and why you are interested in this role.
Ryan left the School of Hotel and Tourism Management at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU) where he has been for the last 6 years. While at PolyU he taught seven different subjects at the Bachelor or Higher Diploma Level and one marketing subject at the Master Level over his time there. In addition, he serves or served in various administrative roles such as Restaurant Manager, academic advisor, student club advisor, and health and safety board member. Ryan obtained a Doctorate in Hotel and Tourism Management at PolyU with his thesis centered on hotel-restaurant co-branding.
Opportunity to learn from a team of leading designers, marketers and product management professionals. Our founder works at one of San Francisco's largest marketing agencies and has experience working with The North Face, Tourism Australia, Microsoft, and Sprint to name a few. The other members of the team are leaders in their respective fields and you will have the opportunity to be mentored by all team members. We currently have the following team members: product manager, product designer, engineer, dietitian, and marketing director.
This role will work directly with our marketing manager and our founder. The role will be responsible for producing content that will be used on social media and the website ensuring it is consistent with our brand guidelines. Content will be in the form of videos and still content.
Produce marketing collateral, lead design updates for the website, produce video content and help guide the content marketing strategy through innovative ideas.
Required qualifications Currently studying graphic design. (Video experience would be a plus)
Email your resume and a short note about why you are passionate about nutrition to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20% off all our yarn collections
- Free yarn bin! We continually stock a bin with yarn to play with. Grab some whenever you like.
- Love Fest will promote you and your talents as much as we can! We appreciate your contribution and want to do whatever we can to support your professional development.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about marketing and social media tools and their ability to connect to new audiences. You will help create and implement Love Fest’s marketing strategy, expand our footprint on social media and perform outreach to leading industry and lifestyle influencers. In this role, you know how to dig into analytics and improve SEO. You love creating clean, aesthetically-aligned design pieces for use in marketing materials and media. You’re nimble, enthusiastic about our work and dedicated to the social mission at the heart of our business.
• Lead the development and implementation of an integrated marketing strategy
• Establish and enhance engagement through Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram. (Extra points if you know your way around Ravelry or just have the determination to help establish our presence on this fiber arts industry hub).
• Create a campaign for SEO improvement
• Implement Google Analytics
• Perform research and PR outreach to relevant industry publications
• Assist in product photography
• Create marketing materials, new newsletter templates and graphics
• Other projects as assigned
• Advanced social media platform skills
• SEO enhancement
• Google Analytics
• Proficiency in Photoshop & other graphic design programs
• Excellent writing, editing and research skills
• Great interpersonal skills, good sense of humor
• Role up your sleeves vibe and an understanding that the inside of young businesses can be scrappy!
• PR outreach experience
Please send the following application materials to email@example.com with the subject line “2017 Fall Internship”:
- Cover letter telling us a bit about you, what you’re passionate about, and how your experience relates to the qualifications listed above
- Examples of design work or other relevant experience
- Get to know everything about a start-up and how a new, ground-breaking virtual reality technology is launching in a large market like healthcare. Be in the midst of all the action.
- Learn exponentially! You'll work closely with the CEO, CTO and our accomplished Advisors who have successfully built and sold companies before!
- Contribute personally to the end goal of saving more patient lives with proper virtual reality training for physicians and nurses!
Boon VR is looking for a highly proactive Executive Associate to take our marketing efforts to the next level and ensure 100% customer success by streamlining operations with assembly line efficiency. This position can quickly escalate to a leadership role with an equity-based compensation component.
1)Inbound and Direct marketing strategy and execution, with emphasis on social media.
2) Streamlining operations of new initiatives within the company, and documenting these standard operating procedures. This involves working closely with the CEO and Board of Advisors.
3) Public Relations strategy and execution
4) Coordinating with several third party contractors for marketing, PR, and branding
5) Scout for startups and research labs in the VR/AR space synergistic with Boon for potential partnerships/acquisition. Stay on top of the latest developments in VR/AR, gesture tracking, haptics, and medtech/digital health innovation
6) Mentor juniors and demand to learn from seniors
1) Graduate-level student with marketing coursework
2) Proactive communication and people skills
3) Basic social media skills
4) Just do it attitude.
5) High ambition and leadership skills.
1) Photoshop/InDesign skills preferred but not required