Sportique is a multi-channel e-commerce company based in San Francisco, CA. We're small, scrappy, and are as close to a work family as you can find. The company has recently earned a standing in Inc. 5000's List of Fastest Growing Private Companies for the third consecutive year, and plans to continue growing faster, stronger, better, and more intelligently curated. As a close knit team, we value personality above all else. We are looking for someone with collaborative team spirit as well as independent drive, who’d love to help impact the heart of our business – curation and brand management. You will learn the fundamentals of product buying and logistics from curation, to relationship management, to analytics and forecasting.
Some daily responsibilities include:
• Curation (brand research)
• Brand onboarding
• Purchase order creation
• Vendor order tracking, logistics
• Brand accounting
• Internal product flow support
Qualified candidates have an affinity for fine details, a passion for brand discovery, a high level of comfort with analytics and spreadsheets, and a love for logistics. Strong communication skills, both internally and externally, are also critical to your success. At a minimum, we hope some of the following bullets are ways you might describe yourself:
• Passionate about products – design, discovery, and marketing
• A proficient and confident communicator
• Analytically minded
• Highly organized
• Excited to learn
• Personable, driven, and looking to make a daily impact
Documentary film production company is looking for an entry level accountant, to learn from a highly-respected industry veteran. Ideal candidate should be interested in film production accounting specifically, and inspired by socially-relevant documentaries, produced for a global audience.
- Recording daily transactions: credit card, bank, and cash transactions, accounts payable/receivable transactions
- Maintaining current, accurate filing systems
- Assist with IRS/State tax notices as needed
- Compiling Payroll
- Send out check payments and scan invoice backups
- Other related tasks upon request
- Quarterly reports as required by State
- Federal yearly reports ie. 1099’s, W2’s
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting preferred)
- Fluent in QuickBooks Online, and Excel
- Strong Data Entry Skills (Should know 10-key by touch)
- Must have ability to meet deadlines
- Must be highly accurate and detail-oriented
Please submit resume and cover letter in pdf format to: email@example.com
Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need.
Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision because you’re worth it.
Food to Build Community: Food is our love language, so we serve Chewse catered meals 3x a week, gather for a monthly company team bonding and stock the office with healthy snacks!
Professional Development: We help fund our employees to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile.
Who we are!
Hi, we are Chewse! Hundreds of offices work with us to run their employee meal programs and culture services. On a monthly basis, we serve over 19,000 people. Chewse delivers family-style office meals from the best local restaurants. We take on the burden of planning group meals, so companies large and small can focus on doing great work, with amazing people, on time. We outperform our competition around three core value propositions. 1) Curated Menus, 2) Local Restaurants, and 3) Consistent experience.
We are a unique little team that is constantly experimenting with the best ways to have a fun, fulfilling, and productive culture. If you want to be part of a team that is paving the way for the Culture as a Service (CaaS) industry, and working on big hairy problems in order to help facilitate authentic human connection, then please reach out to us. The work is not easy, but the positive impact is real. Every day we are working hard on building a love company.
Our Restaurant Partners are the backbone to our meal programs, providing delicious and authentic food to our diners. In turn, they get a steady, profitable revenue stream and exposure to thousands of diners. As Chewse expands nationwide, we’re looking for a Restaurant Sales Development Representative to help us grow our family of partners more than ever before!
What’s the job, really?
Sales Development Representatives on the Restaurant Team are responsible for driving our outbound sales process and qualifying restaurants to join the Chewse platform. You should have a hunger to meet and exceed your goals and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll learn the fundamentals of the restaurant acquisition process while driving the growth of our partnerships as we expand nationwide. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in developing the skill set needed to succeed in restaurant sales, with potential for advancement as we grow the team. You must be extremely detail oriented, an excellent verbal and written communicator and be passionate about the restaurant industry. This position is based in San Francisco, CA.
Cold calling, appointment setting, and reporting
Implementing outbound sales campaigns
Creating urgency with to move prospects through the pipeline
Data and system accuracy
Using Social media and other tech platforms for account enrichment and research
Ability to work cross-functionally with Restaurant Acquisition Specialists
Who are you?
- Relevant experience or Bachelors degree
- Experience in phone sales, lead generation, sales prospecting, and outbound sales campaigns
- Organized and metrics-driven
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Flexible – ability to take on additional responsibilities quickly
- Extremely agile and comfortable working individually and within a team in web-based systems for lead management
- CRM experience
Please send resume and cover to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In exchange for their service, each Fellow receives the following benefits:
- Living allowance stipend starts at $2,000 per month or more (before taxes).
- End of program award.
- Assistance with putting applicable student loans into forbearance if desired.
- Kaiser Silver Health Care Coverage is offered.
- Extensive professional and personal development training.
- Climate Change Protection Professional Certificate awarded by Skyline College upon completion of training. (Does not apply to Climate Corps AmeriCorps Fellows.)
Fellows will spend the duration of their fellowship learning about climate protection practices, developing professional skills for this field, and implementing projects that galvanize understanding through real-world experience.
- Participate in an initial orientation and ongoing training activities throughout the fellowship
- Directly implement for one or more climate change resiliency projects (assessments, education, or mitigation)
- Build awareness of climate change through outreach and publicity efforts
- Attend community events and presents information as necessary
- Track outcomes and report on efforts to community members
This is a full-time, 10-month fellowship program. We are looking for recent college graduates who have a baseline set of education and experience that they want to build on through this fellowship.
- College graduates with environmental policy, science or planning degrees with an emphasis on energy or climate are preferred, but other relevant experience is considered (internships, volunteer experience etc.).
- A solid foundation of math and science coursework is valuable.
- Classroom experience with energy and environmental policy.
- Community outreach and communications experience.
- This is an equal opportunity position and we prefer to place a candidate who already lives in the community being served.
- U.S. Citizenship. Unfortunately, the structure of our program does not allow for international applicants at this time.
The current events we are recruiting for are on Thursday, February 28th and Thursday, March 28th. The time commitment is from 4 PM to 11 PM in San Mateo. And even though this is very part time we need people who will honor their commitment. Nononz is unable to create the community experience we promise our members without the facilitators fulfilling their role. Compensation is a gourmet 3-course dinner and attendance at the event ($140 value).
Nononz is a dinner salon for technology influencers and leaders in Silicon Valley. We hold monthly events that include a reception, a panel on a hot topic (such as AI, Augmented Reality, Cybersecurity etc.) by industry insiders and the panel is followed by a dinner for the attendees. At each dinner table Nononz has a facilitator that keeps the conversation on the evenings subject and ensures everyone has an opportunity to participate in the conversation.
The role of facilitator is a unique opportunity to both learn what industry insiders are thinking at a strategic level about the most important trends in technology while building substantive relationships with influencers and leaders from venture capital backed start-ups, pre-IPO companies and some of the largest public technology companies as well.
Fantastic networking opportunity for MBA candidates.
We provide training on how to be an excellent facilitator in this setting. This training will allow you to learn, practice and develop your group communication skills that will serve you well throughout your career whatever you choose to do.
After the dinner, the event leader from Nononz and the facilitators meet and write-up a summary of what the community discussed and learned and what this portends for the future in the area discussed.
If you read the above and it sounded like fun to you than we want to talk to you. We are looking for people who enjoy hosting others, making them feel comfortable, and are excellent active listeners and note-takers. The ideal candidate has a demonstrable interest in technology and enjoys thinking about the implications of technology for how individuals live and how society moves forward.
Here is an opportunity to get involved with an exciting and growing new fashion start up in San Francisco. One that is blending new technology with a classic in-store experience. There is no limit to your opportunity here, while we are still small and growing you will be exposed to a learning experience like no other. We also offer incentives for meeting and exceeding sales goals, and pride ourselves on always putting our staff and their well being first!
ABOUT THE PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATE POSITION
- Great with people and comfortable with sales
- Work well both with others and alone in both fast and slow paced situations
- Excellent communication skills to give daily feedback to management as well as receive daily tasks and instruction from management.
- Impeccable work ethic and take your job seriously
- Weekend and weekday availability
- Build clientele list and customer rapport
- Maintain our required level of in-store visual presentation standards
- Stay current with all brands knowledge as well as company speaking points, policies and procedures
-1-2 years retail sale experience (preferably in a creative and fashion-focused environment)
-Detail-oriented and organized
-Punctual and strong work ethic
-Passion for building personal style and helping others build theirs
-Send your resume and cover letter to us at Hello@shopisalis.com. Please let us know in the cover letter what experience you have that makes you a good candidate for this job. We would also love to see links to your social media to get to know you better, but this is not a requirement. Please feel free to check us out on social as well to see you think you would be a good fit, @shopisalis.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Finance Team and support senior leadership. The ideal candidate should have a strong FP&A background and possess a passion for helping the business improve. The Financial Analyst will be a key member of the Finance organization and a key player responsible for forecasting, performing budget vs. actuals, headcount tracking, and tracking and benchmarking key performance indicators for the business. We are looking for a self-starting professional with excellent communication skills, the ability to work across multiple business units and a high level of general business acumen. This is a new position reporting directly to the CFO.
Manage budgeting, forecasting, and headcount across the organization
Create monthly budget vs. actual P&L reports and provide variance analysis for management review
Partner with the Romanian accounting team on month end close activities
Analyze current and past trends in KPIs, including revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures, and make recommendations for improvements
Perform ad hoc analysis of financial and operational results to support strategic initiatives
Support the accounting and operations team with any ad-hoc projects and provide analytical support for the results
Identify and implement initiatives to continually improve the efficiency, effectiveness and accuracy of planning & analysis activities across the organization
Three to five years of experience in finance or related analytical function
Hands-on experience with financial processes, especially budgeting and forecasting
Superior Microsoft Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills
Highly motivated and self-driven with the ability to think creatively
Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate results of analysis in easy to understand business terms
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with flawless attention to detail
Demonstrated financial and/or analytical experience including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and/or data interpretation and analysis