To apply send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
•401k Retirement Savings Plan with an Employer Match
•Employer Paid Long Term Disability, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Life Insurance
•Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
•Paid Holidays and Time Off
•Bonus Program (position dependent)
•Relocation Packages (position dependent)
Under general supervision of the Senior Marketing Manager, the Graphic Designer and Web Developer is responsible for a wide range of activities including; developing marketing design material, updating our company website, and developing graphics for marketing and business development strategies.
•Manage and maintain company and annual conference websites.
•Adjust existing web pages as necessary via CMS.
•Add templates and functionality as needed (via PHP, JS, CSS)
•Set up DNS/Hosting.
•Debug performance and stability problems.
•Develop and send HTML emails.
•Create all needed print based marketing materials such as mailers, banners, tri-folds, registration forms, ads.
•Create digital-based marketing material including website, power point presentations, social media ads, and editorial illustrations.
•Review data to better understand deficiencies and strengths of marketing material.
•Analyze email reports, marketing tools and programs after each campaign to understand effectiveness and success rate.
•Communicate marketing campaign results in a technical and non-technical manner.
•Research the food industry to identify better ways to market for business development.
•Work cross functionally to execute the marketing design plan that meets company strategy and goals.
•Support with planning, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and services.
•Other duties may be assigned
•Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, Computer Science or other related field.
•Minimum 3 years of experience in design and web development.
•Knowledge of Food Processing, Food Manufacturing – preferred.
•Familiar with Word Press or similar CMS.
•Ability to improve codebases.
•Strong ability to solve problems, debug code (Google, Stack Overflow).
•Strong knowledge in color theory, accessibility, composition with both print and web environments.
•Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Products.
•Proficiency in Sketch.
•Experience in WordPress theme development.
•Familiar with CSS pre-processors.
•Solid understanding of website performance best practices.
•Familiar with HTML email development.
•Familiar with command line interface tools and ability to interact with servers via SSH.
•Strong research skills.
•Exceptional analytical, writing, and editing skills.
•Extremely detail oriented and organized.
•Highly energetic, resourceful, and creative problem solver.
•Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
•Strong communication skills.
•Must be able to travel overnight infrequently.
•This recruitment will require candidates to submit a sample of their graphic design projects.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to invent our marketing plan and help us grow our business. We are a newly-opened, small family law firm in downtown San Francisco. We are looking to set ourselves apart from the rest of our competitors by having a strong brand presence.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. You will also gain exposure to the legal world and what it takes to open and grow a new business. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. You will also gain exposure to the legal world and what it takes to open and grow a new business. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
- Develop a marketing plan
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns and/or social media platforms
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, social media platforms, and advertising platforms
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Prior experience in marketing preferred.
Email your resume/CV and portfolio, if available to email@example.com.
Ian M. Dunham is Assistant Professor of Business and Society/Sustainable Business in the Management Department in the College of Business at San Francisco State University. He currently teaches the seminar course Business and Society (BUS 682). As an instructor, his main goal is to help students question conventional wisdom about social, ethical, environmental, and regulatory issues facing businesses by analyzing case studies and thinking critically about current events and macroeconomic trends.
- B.A. Geography, University of Colorado at Boulder
- M.A. Geography, Temple University
- M.B.A. University of Oxford, Green-Templeton College
- Ph.D. Geography and Urban Studies, Temple University
Benefited position - health, dental, vision, 403B and pension plan. Personal Time off.
TITLE: SENIOR ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST
Performs a variety of specialized accounting duties including processing vendor invoices, verifying account coding, setting up vendor in A/P system, issuing 1099, reconciliations and processing journal entries, in support of the Accounting Department and in accordance with NCPHS policies and procedures.KNOWLEDGE,
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: None
REPORTS TO: Controller and receives work leadership from Accounts Payable Lead
- Inputs accounts payable invoices into the accounting system for all NCPHS communities daily. Reviews for accuracy accounts payable tags prepared by other communities. Ensures all invoices, including utilities and check request forms are properly coded and approved. Reviews NCPHS credit card statements and verifies transactions with supporting documentation.
- Processes weekly accounts payable checks as directed and distributes the checks via US and interoffice mail.
- Processes all incoming and outgoing accounts payable mail, including ensuring refund checks are properly coded and distributed as needed. Responds to internal and external inquiries on status of accounts payable invoices. Sets up new vendors in the accounting system. Reconciles vendor statements to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner and any discounts are taken. Prepares check request forms for purchases from outside vendors.
- Assists Senior Accountants with data entry of journal entries as needed.
- Assists in training of others NCPHS employees and accountants on how to perform accounts payable functions as needed.
- Performs other work as assigned.
- Administration/Business Management – Acts appropriately within company and department; demonstrates cooperative spirit, respects the rights and abilities of others; begins work on time; supports the NCPHS Mission, Core Values, decisions, and initiatives of the organization and manages competing demands on time and remains focused on key objectives.
- Customer Service (includes residents, internal customers/staff and vendors) – Determines the customers’ needs and wants; demonstrates high commitment to customers; analyzes problems from different points of view; draws accurate conclusions from quantitative information.
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills – Produces exceptional written materials; speaks fluent English; listens closely to others; brings conflict into the open and attempts to resolve it; demonstrates a positive attitude; exhibits patience and understanding; maintains composure; exhibits good judgment, maintains confidentiality and is considerate in all dealings with others.
- Technical: Job Knowledge, Current Technology – Understands all job functions and responsibilities; understands capabilities and uses of applicable NCPHS systems to manage workload; demonstrates knowledge and adherence to NCPHS Corporate Compliance and conducts work tasks safely and in compliance with Safety Programs.
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting practices and procedures. General knowledge of office procedures and use of office equipment.
- Organizational and analytical skills to plan and complete work assignments with minimal supervision and within established deadlines. Proficient skills with Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to quickly learn accounting and property management software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and accurately input data into computer and 10 key calculator.
- Ability to act with patience, tact, and courtesy in dealing with staff and vendors under demanding and difficult conditions. Sensitivity and understanding of the issues related to aging.
Physical skills and ability to perform work that requires continual sitting, walking, stooping, bending and lifting up to 35 pounds.
High school graduate with additional training in accounting/bookkeeping or a college graduate with a concentration in business/accounting. Minimum of three (3) years of accounts payable or bookkeeping experience.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Belinda Ong at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn about Stanford's benefits package at the links below:
Stanford University is one of a select group of American universities that have achieved eminence in both undergraduate and graduate education and in a broad range of academic disciplines. The University is internationally recognized for the quality for its teaching and research, its distinguished faculty and its outstanding student body.
In a highly complex and constantly changing backdrop, the University Controller’s Office is responsible for creating an environment which promotes innovative and sound business policies and practices that balance controls, compliance and customer service. The organization consists of approximately 65 professionals, responsible for a broad range of financial activities, including Financial Accounting and Reporting, Payroll, Capital Accounting, Real Estate Accounting, Fund Accounting, Investment Accounting, and Tax Compliance.
Reporting to the Associate Tax Director, the Tax Manager is responsible for monitoring and reporting on tax compliance efforts of central, school and department administrative units, and Stanford related entities. The Tax Manager will provide tools to educate and keep Stanford community current on tax matters. The Tax Manager will also participate as a key member in the preparation of the University and its controlled entities’ tax returns.
• Assist with conducting tax compliance and risk assessments at central, school and department administrative units and at Stanford’s controlled entities.
• Maintain and develop necessary tax information for Stanford related entities.
• Lead the effort to assure that Stanford receives all necessary tax data from hundreds of investment sponsors. Interface with the Stanford Management Company and outside tax accountants. Present annual questionnaires to sponsors.
• Complete tax schedules, reporting holdings and transactions with our related entities. Review tax returns and related data provided by outside tax accountants.
• Provide and enhance tools to educate the Stanford community in tax compliance matters. Strengthen internet presence, develop training programs and raise profile of department.
• Provide tax advice on designated matters to university departments.
• Prepare and review tax returns as necessary.
• Identify opportunities for process improvements; lead process improvement initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree and eight years of relevant experience or combination of education and relevant experience. J.D., CPA, MBA, Masters in Tax, or similar degree and five years of relevant professional experience or combination of education and relevant experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Expertise preparing or reviewing tax returns applicable to Stanford. Expertise with Forms 990 and 990-T, or with exempt organization law.
• Strong substantive tax knowledge; tax research skills; knowledge of exempt organization law desired.
• Understanding of alternative investments and their tax issues.
• Demonstrated ability to educate groups of tax and non-tax professionals.
• Ability to analyze and synthesize complex data; high attention to detail.
• Demonstrated project management skills and ability to contribute/lead as part of a multi-functional team.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate information to internal and external audiences and client groups.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications, such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Certifications and Licenses:
• Licensed attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent preferred.
To be considered for this position, please apply directly on Stanford’s career site, requisition 75350: http://stanfordcareers.stanford.edu/job-search?jobId=75350
To be discussed
This position will be responsible for the front desk and providing support to Accounts Receivable department.
• Front Desk reception and phones
• Understands all aspects of phone configuration
• Listens to and answers voicemail messages
• Mails credits daily
• Mails Net 10 invoices
• Verifies COD checks from all carriers and writes customer number and invoice number on all checks
• Runs tape for scanning checks in batches of 50's.
• Finalizes yellow deliveries daily all route 1-4
• Post Cash Deposits for SF & PX
• Run and apply customer cancels
• Files previous days invoices in customer number order
• Runs end of day reports at 4:00
• Runs end of week reports on Fridays after 4:00
• Once a day replenishes supplies, and make sure Main Lunch room is presentable. Reports to AR Manager when supplies are needed.
• General clerical duties for Operations and other departments as needed
• Special projects as needed
• Arrive on time and ready to work each morning
• Take and return from all breaks including lunch as per assigned schedule
• Report all injuries to manager & Human Resources on day of event
• Valid California Driver’s License
• Clean driving record, insurable by SSF under company policy
• Report any change in your personal status (driving, address, phone, marital, births, deaths) to Human Resources
• Work consistent with SSF Employee Handbook, guidelines, policies and procedures
• Maintain a professional attitude with all SSF employees, customers, vendors and visitors
• Answer telephones in professional and courteous manner
• Maintain a safe working environment
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team based environment
• Work overtime or hours other than those normally scheduled whenever necessary
Some administrative experience preferred, but strong communications with no experience is okay.
Please send your resume in word format to email@example.com for full job description.
The Campus Academic Resource Program (CARP) is a component of the Division of Undergraduate Education and Academic Planning (DUEAP) Tutoring Services. CARP is a free tutorial and academic support program at San Francisco State University (SF State), open to all SF State undergraduate students.
• Provide tutoring services for undergraduate students seeking assistance with undergraduate level business and math courses.
• Facilitate tutorial sessions with individual students or small groups.
• Prepare academic support workshops or projects that focus on concepts relating to business.
• Present academic support workshops, which may occur outside of the scheduled 14 hours.
• Have and maintain a minimum all university GPA of 3.0 and a 3.0 in the major discipline.
• Preferably be an upper division or graduate SF State student.
• Have completed the following courses (or equivalent courses from other universities), and passed them with a grade of B or better:
• College Algebra (MATH 60/70)
• Business Calculus (DS 110 or Math 110)
• Business Statistics I (DS 212)
• Introduction to Financial Accounting (ACCT 100)
• Introduction to Managerial Accounting (ACCT 101)
• All other business and math courses listed on transcripts will also be taken into consideration.
• Be patient and willing to support students.
• Be able to empathically and interactively communicate with others.
• Be able to speak in front of a class of students.
• International students must refer to SF State’s policies for hiring international students.
• Business Finance (FIN 350) (Preference)
• Operations Management (DS 412) (Preference)
Please submit the following to the Math, Science, and Business Unit Coordinator (either in person at HSS 346 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org):
• A cover letter.
• A resume that clearly articulates skills relevant to the successful execution of the Business Tutor position.
• Unofficial college transcripts from all institutions you have attended.
• The Student Work Availability Form (found on Jobs page of the CARP website).
• During Summer Session, Applicant must be available to work between 12 to 20 hours/week during CARP’s regular tutoring hours (Monday – Thursday 10am –
• During Fall 2016 and Spring 2016, applicant must be available to work at least 12 hours/week during CARP’s Regular Tutoring Hours (Monday-Thursday 4pm- 8pm,
and Friday 11am – 2pm) and 2 hours/week outside of CARP’s Regular Tutoring Hours
• Applicants must also have additional availability outside of their tutoring hours and class schedule in order to present academic support workshops and projects.
• Preference is given to applicants who are able to work for more than one semesters. Please submit all application materials in separate documents in either PDF or Word format.
This position is full time and offers full benefits.
Our Senior Consultants plan, coordinate and direct projects for firm clients, usually in conjunction with the advice or legal representation provided by firm attorneys. Senior Consultants often provide strategic and highly sensitive analysis and recommendations to high-level officials, typically evaluating employee wage and benefits in relation to market and economic trends and recommending compensation strategies and options.
RSHS is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Projects may include:
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and analytic material for client communications, presentations to top decision-makers, and fact-findings and arbitrations under public sector collective bargaining laws;
• Conducting and overseeing total compensation surveys and studies;
• Preparing detailed labor costing calculations;
• Assessing local government finances with a particular focus on pensions and Other Post-Employment Benefits;
• Performing administrative and budget research and related analyses of public sector labor agreements and Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs);
• Providing testimony at hearings regarding labor issues:
• Attending bargaining sessions and providing information to the clients and labor unions to assist in the resolution of disputes.
To be considered, applicants must submit a resume and a cover letter describing their relevant experience and fit for this job to email@example.com.