Steps to Apply
Thank you for your interest in San Francisco State University's Master of Science in Business Analytics program.
The application process to apply to the MS in Business Analytics program is outlined in the following nine steps:
- Go to our online application and click on the button "Apply for Fall 2018." You may need to create an account with a username and password if you have not done so before.
- Log into your account and select San Francisco State University as your campus location.
- Since this is a new program, we do not yet have a program pull-down option for "MS in Business Analytics." Instead, please select Master's in Business Administration (MBA) from the program pull-down option.
- Complete the Personal Information section and Program Materials section of the online application.
- In the Questions segment of the Program Materials section, select the program of interest as "Fast-track / Flexible MBA."
- Upload all of your unofficial transcripts, your résumé, and personal statement in the Program Materials section. In your personal statement, please clearly indicate that you are interested specifically in the "MS in Business Analytics" program.
- In the Evaluations segment of the Program Materials section, please invite your two letter writers to send in their letters within one to two weeks.
- When you register for the GRE test, please make sure to request that your official test scores are sent to our school code: 4684.
- If you register for the TOEFL test, please make sure to request that your official test scores be sent to our school code: 4683.
We are here to help!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (415) 817-4300, if you have questions or need assistance in completing your online application.