Robert Saltzman teaches courses in operations management, quality management, simulation, and statistics in the College of Business at San Francisco State University.
He earned his Ph.D. in operations research at Stanford University (1989), and holds a bachelor's degree in applied mathematics from Brown University (1981). His research interests are in applied optimization and animated simulation modeling.
- B.S. in Applied Mathematics (1981), Brown University
- Ph.D. in Operations Research (1989), Stanford University
- Animated Discrete
- Event Simulation Modeling
- Applied Optimization Modeling
- Best Paper in College of Business Working Paper Series, 1999-2000 (May 2000)
- Excellence in Teaching Award, 1996-97, College of Business (Nov. 1997)
- Excellence in Teaching Award, 1992-93, School of Business (Nov. 1993)
- INFORMS: Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences