Rex Cheung, Ph.D.
Rex Cheung is an Assistant Professor of Decision Sciences in the Lam Family College of Business at San Francisco State University. He completed his Ph.D. in statistics at the University of California, Davis in 2017. His research interests include structural break detection, time series analysis, and network analysis. He is also interested in applying machine learning techniques in various applied applications, such classification of driving behavior and as image classification.
- B.S. in Mathematics, Statistics (2011), University of California, Davis
- M.S. in Statistics (2012), University of California, Davis
- Ph.D. in Statistics (2017), University of California, Davis
- Change Point Analysis
- Time Series Analysis
- Machine Learning, with applications in engineering and healthcare field
- American Statistical Association
- Institute of Mathematical Statistics