The Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management prepares students in the management of businesses that are an integral part of a dynamic and rapidly growing hospitality industry such as restaurant and food service management, hotel management, conventions and meeting management, tourism management and other areas.
The program provides students with excellent theoretical knowledge, skills, and techniques necessary to successfully attain outstanding management positions in many emphasis areas:
- Hotel Operation Management
- Restaurant and Catering Management
- Conventions, Meetings and Event Management
- Hospitality Labor Relations Management
- International Tourism Management
- Hospitality Entrepreneurship Management
The MBA Emphasis in Hospitality and Tourism Management, the first in Northern California, prepares students and working professionals to guide hospitality & tourism organizations in a dynamic and multi-cultural world.