Spring, Summer and/or Fall Semester 2017
Marin Bee Company is looking for a responsible, creative, energetic individual to assist with marketing, analytics, and expansion research for our budding company. We produce high-quality, natural skin care products with honey and beeswax as base ingredients, and supports the SF-based nonprofit Planet Bee Foundation. The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing, has good organization skills, and works well in a collaborative environment. Interns will be working with our marketing specialist and CEO each week, as well as be in the office with Planet Bee staff.
SFSU receive undergraduate credit per semester in the Business Department.
- Report weekly analytics, including marketing ROI, email, social media, and website traffic.
- Events marketing and scheduling
- Working with and expanding the company’s spreadsheet system
- Researching boutiques, bloggers, marketing software, etc. to help the company grow.
- Opportunity to volunteer with Planet Bee and attend their events.
- Energetic and enjoys working collaboratively with a team.
- Self-motivated, independent worker.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, good Internet skills. Adobe Photoshop/Photo editing skills desired.
- Related background in business and marketing.
- Proficient in social media.
- Willing to work some weekends/off hours for events or workshops.
Contact: CEO Debra Tomaszewski at email@example.com