- On-going training/continuing education opportunities
- Health benefit plans
- Life insurance plan
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off and sick time off
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Paid lunch break
- A fully-stocked breakroom
- Annual holiday party & gifts
- Supportive team environment
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented and dependable candidate to fill an Accounting Assistant role. The ideal candidate is responsible for providing support to the Accounting Division.
- Manages, verifies and inputs payroll data.
- Updates and distributes employees’ schedules and timesheets.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoices, expenses and recording entries.
- Processes the monthly billing and handles out going mails.
- Collects accounts receivables and past due accounts according to the set schedule.
- Manages the company’s food and snack program including ordering, receiving and maintaining the supplies.
- Assists with receiving and distributing purchase order items for supplies and equipment.
- Keeps track of purchase orders to ensure that goods come in on time and determine the causes of any delays.
- Prepares packing slips to deliver supplies and equipment.
- Supervises office cleaning at company headquarters.
- Manages the company MSDS.
- Processes Company mails via Stamp.com.
- Receives packages and deliveries, answers phone calls, takes and delivers messages.
- Performs any other administrative tasks supervisors ask to be performed.
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive attitude and team-oriented
- Strong organization and prioritization abilities in a constantly changing environment
- Must be able to keep employee and customers’ information confidential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite Applications
- Previous experience in QuickBooks is a plus, but QuickBooks training is available
Preferred qualifications Bi-lingual in Cantonese or Spanish.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org