- Expert training for business development in tech
- Placement in a high-paying career at a great tech company
- Mentoring by top executives at Google, LinkedIn and Facebook
SVAcademy provides students who want to work in Silicon Valley with skill gap training for business development jobs plus access to our set of structured employer relationships with 30+ organizations, including Salesforce, Box, Evident.io, Prysm, Qubole, Lever, Zuora, OpenGov, Intercom, Zendesk, Optimizely, and many other exciting startups. To date 100% of our students have successfully transitioned into full time careers with these organizations with an average starting salary of $78,000.
"I always wanted to work at a tech startup, but I had no work experience or connections. SVAcademy made it easy for me to get started and plugged me into one of the best companies in Silicon Valley."
-Roger Dorn, SVAcademy grad, and now Business Development Representative at Qubole
SVAcademy is a 13 week, online, part-time, hands-on training program, which includes mentorship from executives at our employer partners, and a live supervised internship with Talend (NASDAQ: TLND), a leading Big Data platform.
Students must be able to meet weekly for online, remote classes and be able to move into a full-time career within 90 days of class start on December 4th.
- College senior or recent graduate
- Would like to work in Silicon Valley upon graduation
- Can manage a full course load plus our program
- Interested in business and entrepreneurship
- Strong verbal and written skill
Apply now at www.sv.academy