Medical, dental, vision, life; pre-tax commuter benefits; profit sharing; FSA; HSA.
Bartko Zankel Bunzel & Miller is a top rated San Francisco boutique law firm. We specialize in national and international complex litigation and investigations, as well as real estate and franchising transactions. Bartko Zankel is a 40-lawyer firm dedicated to strategic cutting-edge representation of clients in California, nationally and internationally.
We are seeking an Administrative/Accounting Assistant who has a proven track record of being well organized, detail oriented, and who has previously provided administrative and accounting support to key managers.
• Assist with benefits administration, payroll timecards, on-boarding and off-boarding packets and administrative duties
• Process A/P invoices
• Assist in processing client bills
• Assist with bookkeeping duties including filing
• Assist with special projects as instructed
• Assist in processing new business including running conflict checks
• Backup to Office Services and Reception
Candidates must possess strong organizational and writing skills. We are also looking for candidates who have an ability to prioritize and handle urgent tasks and requests simultaneously with a high level of competence and accuracy. Proficiency in Office, particularly Excel & Word is important. Candidates must be motivated to learn and take on new tasks.
Experience in a law firm environment is a plus but not required.
Submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirement or history to email@example.com