Monday, September 30, 2019
Type of Position:
All University students
3240 21st St
Days/Hours per Week:
- City of San Francisco mandated benefits
- Parking space for work coming and going
Duration of Position:
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Show vacant units and do property inspections
- Handle tenant requests
- Coordinate vendor bids
- update and maintain databases
- Snail-mailing, sorting and filing
- scanning & emailing
- Light book-keeping for a local non-profit organization
- Skills Required:
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Flexible; collaborative, ability to work with all types of people
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- Social media savvy
- Must have a working smart cell phone and driver's license and prefer a car. [we have a garage!]
- You must be a quick learner, versatile, creative at problem solving; multi-tasking and paying close attention to detail and the accuracy of your work. You must have a good memory. You are good at math and are adept and comfortable working with numbers.
- You must have strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and preferably some Access or database experience. Please let us know if you have website maintenance ability [such as wordpress] or graphics ability as we need to improve and expand our on-line presence
- On-line internet proficiency with a preference for Google tools and gmail.
- You have the ability to work independently with reliability and punctuality and have a very sound work ethic.
Need car, cell phone, some interest in internet.
- Graduation Fall or later
- Interest in computer systems
How to Apply:
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org put "Assistant Property Manager" in the heading.
Open until filled