$2,100-$2,300 Depending On Experience
Late August – Early November 2019
The Varsity Cross Country team is coached by two coaches, either as co-coaches or as head and assistant coaches. These coaches should be able to run effective cross-country practices to build skills and abilities of all competitive runners in Grades 6-8, while teaching rules and good teamwork.
- Coaches must have knowledge of cross-country, running strategies, and proper training methods.
- Coaches must be able to demonstrate and understand the techniques being taught and should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary to work with other coaches, administration, parents and student-athletes.
- Prior running experience is required
- Fingerprint/Background Check TB Test
- First Aid/CPR Certified (reimbursement available)
- Concussion Course (reimbursement available)
- PCA Double Goal Coach Certificate (required and highly recommended)
Prior coaching experience is preferred.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com