6/17/19 - 8/16/19
Tax Services Interns serve as members of client service teams. Interns are staffed on engagements similar to an Associate and receive formal and on-the-job training to hone and develop their technical skills. Interns assist in the preparation of individual, estate, gift and fiduciary tax returns. In addition, Interns may be responsible for research on tax law or other related projects.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field and/or an advanced degree in Accounting, Taxation, JD or LLM;
- A minimum GPA of 3.0;
- Strong leadership, multitasking and organizational skills;
- Self-starter with initiative to seek out opportunities in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong interpersonal skills; and
- Ability to interact with and gain the respect of all levels of internal and client personnel.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Apply to Handshake (https://app.joinhandshake.com/). Login and search "2019 Summer Intern Tax Services".