Navolio & Tallman LLP celebrates camaraderie, teamwork, flexibility, and excellence and provides unlimited opportunities for individualized growth and development. Our mission is to be our clients’ most trusted business advisor by providing outstanding client service, and that starts with cultivating a well-rounded team of high-caliber professionals, each leveraging his or her unique talents and strengths to complement other members of the team and to elevate the team as a whole. It is this philosophy, rooted in our understanding that the firm can only succeed if our people succeed, that has garnered us the recognition by Accounting Today as one of the Top 100 Best Accounting Firms to Work For in the U.S.
We are a San Francisco-based boutique CPA practice looking for experienced public accountants for our senior accountant and tax manager positions with 3+ years of tax experience who understand the importance of professionalism, technical excellence, and commitment to the highest industry standards. Our partners and managers have many years of experience at the national, regional and local firm levels. We offer a comprehensive range of taxation, advisory, compliance, audit, and accounting services for a wide variety of businesses and their owners and serve a broad spectrum of securities funds, private-equity and venture capital firms, real estate firms, private foundations, and high-net-worth and ultra high-net-worth individuals.
- Dynamic, stimulating, and exciting with constant interaction
- Fast-paced and requires a high degree of urgency in completing tasks and assignments
- Rewarding and challenging with varied work activities and exposure to different clients and services
- Embraces and encourages ongoing change and improvement and empowers staff at all levels to provide feedback and to personally make changes
- Provides opportunities to work with concepts and ideas as well as technical tasks such as investigation, analysis, and problem solving
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Accounting or Taxation
- CPA license
- 3+ years of tax experience for senior accountant position; 5+ years of tax experience for our tax manager position, including recent experience at the manager-level
- Availability to work full-time
- Demonstrates leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to set and work with goals, objectives, and deadlines
We offer multiple paths to success and are looking for diverse talents to cultivate long-term careers in public accounting with us. We would love to hear from you if either of these profiles describes you (one is not better than the other):
TALENT PROFILE #1
TALENT PROFILE #2