CFO Rick, Inc. is a full-service accounting and tax firm that specializes in dealing with Small Business and individual taxes, located in the heart of San Francisco’s SOMA District. We are committed and dedicated to the financial needs of San Francisco and Bay Area small businesses.
We are looking for an Accounting Intern to join our talented, fun team. Recent graduates or current college seniors are encouraged to apply.
This is a great opportunity to grow, with outstanding long-term potential.
Training will be provided for the right individual who possesses basic accounting and business skills.
We offer an array of accounting services within many different industries, and the amount of experience and growth taken from this internship is endless.
Account reconciliations, data-entry, accounts payable tasks, detailed-oriented filing, and other miscellaneous projects and administrative tasks as required.
- Working toward a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or finance (obtained degree is a plus)
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Looking for an individual who has an exceptional work ethic
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Individual must be able to successfully pass a background check due to the nature of the position. Must be eligible to legally work in the United States without sponsorship for at least 1 year. Apply Link: https://jobs.carmen.co/job/87/staff-accountant-intern/