Wanted: Sales and Marketing Admin
Top IT Services Company in San Francisco Bay Area Needs New Marketing & Sales Admin to Help Our Team Boost Sales, Increase Revenues and Maximize Our Brand Throughout the Entire San Francisco Bay Area.
Can you help us? We want to hear from you right now!
The PCS team firmly believes that our success comes from our people. We have a strong client base because we are a team that enjoys working together and encourages each other to do our best work each and every day.
We want our team to be excited to come to work and have built our company culture around this principle. Technology is an exciting industry, and we strive to make that excitement a part of everything we do for our clients.
Answer a few questions…
• Do you exhibit ethical and sound judgment with common sense values?
• Do you enjoy working in a NO DRAMA, fast-paced environment where exceptionally high standards are expected?
• Are you a detail-oriented, high-performance Sales and Marketing Admin who provides amazing technical assistance, knows how to manage time, and believes stellar customer service is just as important as excellent technical knowledge?
• Do you have a high-level of confidence in your technical abilities and strive for process improvement?
• Do you want to join a company who truly cares about its clients and employees?
For the versatile, experienced Sales and Marketing professional who said “yes” to these questions, this is the opportunity for you. We are a small yet fast-growing Technology Service Provider that is looking for a high-performance Sales and Marketing Admin to join our team. Those looking for an easy “9-5” job and slower pace should not apply.
Success in this position will be measured in the following areas:
• You consistently demonstrate and embody our Core Values and Culture at all times.
• You do the right thing even if it isn’t easy. You are ethical and go above and beyond to do right by your teammates, clients, and external partners.
• You LISTEN. You provide clients with fast and effective technical support by actively engaging and listening to their needs.
• Mistakes will be made, we expect it. It’s most important to us that you OWN IT, learn from it, and do great things.
• You believe in Success through Collaboration. You consistently, effectively, and proactively communicate with clients, internal team members, management, and third-party resources.
• You value Continuous Refinement and are a life-long learner. You keep up to date with industry trends, earn certifications, and apply knowledge to proactively optimize existing processes and procedures.
• Your organization skills will play a key role as you assist in ongoing CRM maintenance and keep sales and marketing metrics updated.
• You are diligent, proactively managing personal and team ticket queues, and meeting company ticket metric expectations.
If you have what it takes to fill this role, please submit a resume by e-mail detailing your previous work history and accomplishments and a cover letter explaining why you think you would make an excellent candidate for this position, as well as your salary requirements.
• Provide administrative support in a professional, confidential and organized manner
• Maintain calendars and schedule both on and off-site meetings
• Diligently, professionally and warmly answer phone calls and emails.
• Maintain and update distribution and contact lists using CRM
• Organize/maintain department files, both electronic and physical
• Maintain high level of integrity and professionalism
• Ability to work proficiently and calmly under pressure (prioritize under strong sense of urgency)
• Work on special projects as necessary
• Demonstrate tact, highest integrity, maturity, professionalism, and respect for others, both internally (Functional Teams) and externally.
• Willingness to learn and take on projects
• Ability to handle multiple changing priorities simultaneously and sometimes challenging situations and keeping management involved as needed
• Assist in organizing multiple projects. Document and monitor projects closely to ensure quality, timeliness and professionalism
• Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
• Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
• Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
• Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
• Take ownership of your work, and flow to continually improve
• Dexterous in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Professional public speaking and presentation skills (to staff and customers)
• Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
Send resume and cover-letter describing your path to where you are now as well as why you think you would be a good fit for this position to Cameron@pcs-sf.com