• 15 days of PTO in your first year, which grows to 20 days in your second year
• 401k company match up to $5,000 annually
• Monthly cell phone bill paid & commuter’s stipend
• Yearly trip to Germany for Sales Kickoff
IGEL is seeking a passionate and success driven Sales Development Representative who thrives in a fast paced environment to join our winning team.
The ideal candidate will play a key role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
This is a full time position located in our US headquarters in the heart of San Francisco. The ideal candidate has at least one to two years of telemarketing / inside sales experience delivering quality leads to our highly motivated sales team.
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Achieve monthly lead quotas
• Conduct a large volume of outbound calls to customers & prospects to uncover whether there is an opportunity to positon the IGEL offering.
• Research and identify new potential customers by leveraging internal sales enablement tools.
• Educate potential customers on the benefits of the IGEL solution and establish meetings with those who “want to learn more”
• Record and track all engagement success through our internal IGEL CRM system.
• Collaborate with marketing to help transition marketing qualified leads into sales accepted leads.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
• High-energy, passionate, self-starter with a strong desire to ultimately move in to enterprise sales.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
• Prior Inside sales or lead generation experience preferred.