• Competitive base pay plus outstanding commission potential
• Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Matching 401(k)
• Generous paid time-off programs
• Phone service discounts
• Education reimbursement
• Serious growth potential for your career
To be determined
Be passionate. Sell big. Have fun.
It’s time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet MetroPCS, a leading provider of unlimited 4G wireless services. Together with T-Mobile, we serve tens of millions of customers, and we’re just getting started. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We’re looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Here’s to the power of teamwork. When you join the MetroPCS “dream team,” you’ve got a group of talented, dedicated people behind you every step of the way. Because we believe that when one person succeeds, we all succeed. Here, you’re more than a sales person. You’re a customer enthusiast and a technology expert, bringing passion and know-how to every sale. It’s a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply amazing. Here’s a closer look at the job:
• Customers visit your retail store—some may be browsing, and some may be ready to buy
• You approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them
• Every question that’s raised is an opportunity for you to build trust, educate your customer, and offer solutions that pave the way for a potential MetroPCS sale
• Along the way, you deliver incredible customer service, making this the kind of experience a customer will tell their friends about
• When it’s time to make the sale, you’re an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer
• We’ll also count on you to support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge is up to date on the latest tech offerings
As you can see, this isn’t your ordinary job. To succeed with the MetroPCS team, you’ve got to bring you’re A game every day. So what are we looking for?
• At least a year of previous retail sales experience makes all the difference in this role, although we’ll also consider customer service experience in some situations
• A background in wireless communications is strongly encouraged
• When it comes to communication skills, you’re off the charts, with the ability to carefully listen and make every customer feel valued and welcomed
• Tech savvy people wanted
• If you’re a born problem-solver, even better
• A high school degree or GED is essential
• Our team will have your back at every turn, and it’s important that you share that same level of commitment to them--that means having the availability to work typical retail hours, including weekends and holidays as needed
Please apply to this link and allow at least 30 mins to complete online assessment.