- Paid vacation and holidays when the school is closed
- Retirement plan option
- Medical reimbursement
A small cozy home-based preschool program is looking for a preschool teacher. Using existing Mother Goose time program the Teacher will learn and implement the curriculum. You will join a team of two adults (an owner and a Teacher’s assistant), and will be working predominately with children ages 2 years - 5.5 y.o, and will actively participate in vigorous kindergarten prep. The program is designed in alternating intervals working with kids in large groups (12 kids), small groups (2-6 kids), and individual settings.
Looking for an energetic person with passion, love, knowledge, and experience working with preschool aged kids. A teacher will lead, participate, or observe the following activities:
- Circle time, exploration stations, manipulative, sensory exploration, writing, site reading, phonics, assessments, math and literacy work books, physical activities, science, and others
- Helping setting up snacks and cleaning up, help kids with personal hygiene,
- Supervise independent play, outside time and rest time
- Contribute to an assessment process
No specific requirements except:
Employment is contingent on the chosen candidate obtaining Current Pediatric CPR/First Aid training, TB test, vaccination record, background clearance
Professional, Educational and personal requirements and characteristics:
- Prior experience working in a center, daycare, co-op, or private nanny setting preferred.
- Relevant education or degree in progress is highly desired. Students are encouraged to apply.
- Decent, modest person with a positive outlook to life would be a wonderful fit to the program
- Punctual and reliable, with a sense of ease and humor
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call directly 415-810-5894