- Competitive Salary
- Sign-on Bonus (full-time)
- Production Bonus
- Health, Dental & Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Continuing Education Annual Allowance
- Generous Relocation Assistance
Golden Bear Physical Therapy is a Physical Therapist owned private practice – we use evidence-based practice guidelines to assess and improve our treatment programs. In addition to providing excellent care, we strive to achieve a positive and welcoming experience building lasting relationships. As the leading resource for physical therapy in Stanislaus, San Joaquin, Merced, and Calaveras Counties, we promote health and wellness to all members of the community. Our 16 facilities offer land-based therapy as well as aquatic therapy at our Modesto and Turlock locations.
GBPT has an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic, qualified Physical Therapist or newly graduated Therapist to join our team! Our goal is to provide outpatient treatment that includes an individualized plan of care and treatment through all phases of physical therapy, emphasizing compassionate and high-quality care.
- Provide a written and hands-on evaluation with immediate treatment of incoming patient conditions to determine the appropriate physical treatment
- Develop and implement PT treatment programs based on each patient's particular needs.
- Supervise and assign patient treatment to the Physical Therapist Assistant as appropriate along with duties and performance of Physical Therapy Aides.
- Assist patients with all phases of Physical Therapy treatment and techniques to include:
- exercise instruction (both in-clinic and take-home instruction)
- manual therapy techniques
- activities of daily living
- functional/total body progressions
- Discuss treatment with patients and record patient conditions and responses to treatments in patient’s medical record after each visit.
- Complete daily patient care notes, progress notes, discharge notes and other required forms as requested by treating physicians, rehab nurses or insurance companies.
- Provide continuous communication with referring physicians and Physical Therapy Assistants regarding re-evaluation findings to continually modify and update treatment programs.
- Ensure all patients are discharged with a positive outcome and experience or have been proactively referred to the next step to address limitations and/or complaints originally presented.
All applicants must have graduated from an accredited program and have a current state license as a Physical Therapist or in the process of applying for CA state licensure as a PT. Experience is not required but considered. Appropriate state licensure, certification or registration (per state requirements), must be current and in good standing. Open to new Grads.
Same as above