Poly (CA) Development Management, LLC offers competitive compensation, and an array of benefit programs including the following:
- Paid sick leave
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) retirement plan, and
- Tuition reimbursement program
Poly (CA) Development Management, LLC is the local branch of international property firm Poly Global, a diversified property developer with a portfolio of residential and commercial projects across Asia, Australia, the UK and the USA. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Poly Global is a subsidiary of Poly Developments and Holdings, which is a global diversified property group, incorporating development and asset management capabilities with high quality design and delivery.
Our vision is to create a life which is more than beautiful for the people who live, work and play in our developments across the United States, through sustainable, connected and livable urban environments. The Poly (CA) team is small, but fast growing, with a number of potential developments considered for the coming years as Poly Developments and Holdings builds its brand and presence in the United States. Internationally, we are diverse within our portfolio and our people. Seeking global best practices in our field, we attract the best global talent to deliver world-class developments and look forward to doing the same in the United States. For more information about our company, please visit our website at https://polyglobal.com/us/.
We are currently seeking an Operations Specialist to join our team in downtown San Francisco, CA. This is a full-time exempt position.
The objective of the Operations Specialist position is to manage and support the operations and project development functions within the business, covering new business pursuits, existing and newly acquired residential and commercial properties of Poly (CA) Development Management, LLC.
The Operations Specialist position provides support to the Operations team and assists the Director of Cost and Operations in the overall day-to-day operations of the Company. The position is responsible for coordinating work and schedules between different departments including, but not limited to Investment, Development, Project Management, and Leasing.
The Operations Specialist reports directly to the Director of Cost and Operations.
- Work closely with the Investment team on all potential projects, including project feasibility, acquisition strategy, and development strategy;
- Report potential projects to the Executive Director and/or corporate senior executives;
- Assist with new projects including comprehensive reporting, presentations and feasibility;
- Prepare project positioning reports and set up target cost and return;
- Update dynamic project feasibility and work with each department on project management;
- Prepare project post-assessments and reports.
- Collect and create weekly, monthly, and annual plans for each operational department;
- Work with each department and set up the annual targets, budget, and plan;
- Assist with company policies and procedures, including setting up and announcing them.
- Monitor company operations and ensure the company policies are implemented accordingly;
- Write reports, contract/approval requests, applications, and other documents according to management team’s requirements;
- Communicate with Poly Global and Poly HQ in China about questions from reports submitted and general company related questions.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 years’ experience working in the real estate industry in the United States.
- 2 years’ experience working in Mainland or Hong Kong, China.
- Good knowledge of operations in a real estate development company.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Exceptional organizational skills and a drive for accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities.
- Competent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to coordinate with different departments.
- Requires high levels of interaction with all members of staff. Exchanging ideas, information and opinions with others to formulate programs and arrive jointly at decisions, conclusions and solutions.
- Possess high degree of stamina, agility and flexibility.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and strong ability to learn job-specific software and databases.
- Working on evenings, weekends, and holidays may be required based on business needs.
- Ability to travel outside of the office to attend meetings or for other tasks based on business needs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in property management, investment, real estate development, construction, or other related field is preferred.
- 2 years’ operations or project management experience supporting management-level staff is preferred.
Apply by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org