This is a chance to get real-world marketing experience and see the immediate impact of your marketing actions on a real business. Work includes online sales, social media marketing, possible offline marketing and direct contact with clients. Your successful work could also potentially impact your earning potential.
Ongoing based on performance
The Part-Time Marketing And Online Assistant is responsible for helping with CPA Planet's marketing activities. This will include email marketing (Mailchimp and/or Constant Contact) and social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Our client base is individuals in the US and worldwide who are studying for a US certification. We can also reach these individuals through organizations such as universities and corporations.
- Most work can be performed remotely.
- Hours are flexible. Anticipated 6-15 hours per week.
The assistant will carry out predetermined marketing activities, but also in some cases can and should utilize your own experience to provide input and suggestions for new marketing ideas. Areas of responsibility are: Email marketing; Facebook marketing; Other social media marketing; Other marketing and sales
- Familiarity with social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, and email tools such as Mailchimp and Constant Contact
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media, brand management.
- A high motivation to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Great work ethic
- Should have familiarity with basic online and social media marketing, and be able to learn
- Take marketing direction, but also able to initiate your own marketing and sales ideas and present them to us to implement
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
Send your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com. Please let us know in the cover letter what makes you a good candidate for this job. If you have any social media please feel free to send those.