Well-established acupuncture clinic searching for front desk receptionist/ office assistant to start immediately. Applicant must be bilingual in Chinese and English.
~32 hours per week. Applicant must be available to work during our regular clinic hours of Monday/Wednesday/Friday 10 am - 6:30 pm, and Saturday 10 am - 3 pm.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet patients before and after their appointments
- Answer phone calls and answer patient inquiries
- Scheduling with online system for multiple practitioners
- Set up treatment tables for patients and bring patients to rooms
- Collecting patient payments accurately
- Insurance verification and authorizations
- Following up on insurance claims and payments
- Producing billing statements and receipts (actual billing NOT required; will be discussed)
- Organize and maintain cleanliness of office
- Fill Chinese herbal prescriptions as requested
- Provide herbal instructions to patients
- Fluent in both English and Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese)
- Must be computer proficient
- Respectful, professional and compassionate
- Careful with attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Basic office skills: copy, fax, scan, email
- Punctual - must arrive to work by 10 am during clinic days
- Maintain confidentiality of clinic and patient information
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please email us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are in the Inner Richmond of San Francisco.