- School Credit (unpaid)
- Network with musicians, artists, and students
- Free studio rehearsal time
- Consideration for possible freelance hires and open positions during Music City’s planned future expansions
Music City Rehearsal is dedicated to serving the needs of our musicians, artist, and student customers at 1353 Bush Street in San Francisco. We are an active and lively space with over 500 monthly customers. The Music City Rehearsal studios are part of the Music City SF project, providing affordable services and resources to musicians, artists, and students.
This is a part-time position requiring approximately 10-20 hours per week, with a combination of day and weekend evening shifts (occasional onsite events). The Media Producer Intern will also be assisting in the production and post-production processes of Music City’s video and photo projects for various digital platforms.
The hired candidate will report directly to Music City’s Media Producer in collaboration with other representatives of the parent company.
- Assist in the production and post-production process of digital marketing campaigns including live performances (Music City Sessions), advertisements, and other digital marketing efforts
- Assisting with rehearsal gear and other rehearsal studio related tasks
- Being on set for any tasks needed in order to help production run smoothly including setups, break downs, runs, etc...
- Attend company events and promotions on and off-site
- Assist in photographing various talent, events, and gear for our website/blog posts/social media platforms as needed
- Accurately track and report daily progress through reports and documents
- Education and Experience
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from an accredited college or university (Major in Video or Film Production preferred but not required)
- Eager to learn more about professional video and photo production in a live performance setting
- Creative and motivated to get hands-on in the areas of digital video and photo production that support Music City’s marketing efforts and mission statement
- Can produce content with brand identity in mind
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple projects. (Organization paramount for production work that emphasizes crew safety)
- Forward thinking with an understanding of the music and arts scene here in SF
- Enjoys working directly with people from diverse backgrounds and lifestyles
- Versatile, open-minded and friendly
Send resume to Alvie@musiccitysf.org