Spring Semester 2019
Marin Bee Company is looking for responsible, creative, energetic students interested in learning the cosmetics industry and/or how to grow a start-up. Interns will be assigned a variety of tasks and take the lead on projects that speak to their individual talents and interests, as well as performing some administrative work.
Our office is located in San Francisco, walking distance form SFSU.
We produce high quality honey based skincare that is formulated with California Wildflower Honey as well as natural and organic ingredients. A percentage of our sales support Planet Bee Foundation, which provides free and low-cost bee education to schools and local communities.
Marin Bee and Planet Bee interns and staff work out of the same office, so the office is always buzzing with young energetic people!
- Assisting with New Formula Development and Packaging
- Assisting with Sales
- Creating Sample Boxes for Influencers and Sales
- Photographing Products for Social Media and Website
- Helping with general office tasks as they arise
- Possibly attending festivals to represent Marin Bee (ie: California Honey Festival)
Contact CEO Debra Tomaszewski at email@example.com