Role and Responsibilities
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Preliminary marketing research
- Drafting blog post content and copywriting
- Social media assistance
- Graphic design and content creation
- Interact while networking with Able team members and clients
Here at ableserve.com your time as a Marketing Intern will be used to support and assist the marketing department by developing materials, creating content and administering marketing efforts. You will be in a corporate office environment where you will assist in administering the business. Someone with a friendly demeanor, an active mind and a "team mentality" will succeed in this role.
- Self-starter with an interest in content creation
- Familiarity with digital tools and a desire to learn, develop and contribute to a marketing team
- Ability to research write and display analytical skills.
- Strong writing, creative skills and ability to be self-sufficient
- Familiar with Adobe Suite or similarly equivalent creative software
- Knowledge of social media platforms & an interest in digital marketing
Excellent proof reading and grammar
Please submit your resume (cover letter and portfolio link) is optional to Sam Shapiro, MBA at email@example.com by 5 p.m on Friday, February 14.