Working out of the LinkedIn San Francisco office which includes: free lunch, snacks, and a gym.
We’re looking for a motivated student or recent graduate to join our LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Marketing team in our journey to become the leading B2B marketing platform. In this role, you’ll be working on our marketing event series, LinkedIn Marketing Labs, to help educate customers at scale. Your average week will be working with our team, marketing operations, and sales on event execution and marketing campaigns.
This is a great career launch pad for a current or recent student in marketing and communications.
- Work between 20 - 25 hours per week in the LinkedIn, SF office.
- Support marketing team with event logistics like venue and catering sourcing, budget tracking, marketing promotion, sales enablement, and swag
- Organize and submit all materials needed for upcoming events such as invites, follow-up emails, and landing pages
- Promote events with LinkedIn ads to generate awareness and meet quarterly goals
- Manage and set up all Salesforce.com campaigns and reports for the program
- Partner with the internal Marketing Operations team to ensure campaigns launch flawlessly
- Analyze and understand the business impact driven by events to establish marketing benchmarks
- Pursuing a BS/BA or recent graduate; looking to develop a career path in marketing
- Demonstrate a strong academic/professional track record
- Be a great communicator with team-oriented approach
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with different functions in the organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
- Demand generation, web marketing or content marketing experience
- Experience with a Marketing Automation System and CRM system
- Experience with Photoshop
Please send resumes to Renee Lowe at email@example.com.